The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
In bread though? Or fries? That doesn't even make sense.
Fun side story: I was eating an un-sliced loaf of bread once and I noticed a black thing in the slice I had just cut off. I took a closer look and noticed it was half of a big, black fly. I looked at the loaf and saw the other half embedded in the loaf. I was lucky that I had cut exactly at that spot. The sad thing was that I had eaten hundreds of these same loaves of bread before, so I've most likely eaten a lot of flies.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I've said it before, but I can eat the most heinous roach coach truck meals and nothing, but McDonald's dollar menu and I will be ruining my shorts within the hour.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I know what you're saying about bone/cartilage in McDonald's hamburgers. There have been a few times I thought I broke a tooth after biting into a quarter pounder.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My McDonald's had a new dollar menu $1 burger: the BBQ Ranch Burger.

It consists of a burger, the white cheese (provolone???), and... cool ranch Doritos. Yeah.

It feels incredibly weird, looks hastily assembled, and tastes pretty fucking good for a single dollar.

joz123

Potato del Grande
My McDonald's had a new dollar menu $1 burger: the BBQ Ranch Burger.

It consists of a burger, the white cheese (provolone???), and... cool ranch Doritos. Yeah.

It feels incredibly weird, looks hastily assembled, and tastes pretty fucking good for a single dollar.
Pretty sure it's white cheddar, same cheese they use on the Grilled Onion Cheddar burger which are also good for a buck. Never seen the BBQ Ranch one tho.

kudos

<Banned>
Tried the bacon ranch chicken from the dollar menu. It was ok. Also had the BBQ Ranch burger and it was also ok. The bacon mcdouble was not worth the extra dollar imo. I'd prefer to just get two mcdoubles. $1.19 compared to $2.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I had one of the new, 3-cheese stuffed crust pizzas for lunch yesterday. It was noticeably tastier than the regular stuffed crust. I hope they make it the new normal for stuffed crust.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I can't stand what they pass off as cheese in their stuffed crust as it is, I can't imagine I'd like 3 varieties of it any better.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't stand what they pass off as cheese in their stuffed crust as it is, I can't imagine I'd like 3 varieties of it any better.
We make them at home by rolling those cheese sticks (you know, the "kid" ones that peel) into the crust. Fucking great

kudos

<Banned>
Burger King's new Big King (big mac knockoff)

LOL @ DAT MIDDLE THO

5MHBaei.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The center looks like one of those shortcake things (circle of lady finger?) that you can get for super cheap at the grocery store. That, or angel food cake.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That is the saddest fucking thing I've seen since...I don't know. Shelly's pussy?