The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
someday when Mrs. McCheese spits out your little dollar menu baby, are you going to name it Junior McCheese or McCheese Jr.?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There's never going to be a baby McCheese, so it's a moot point.

4FDj0.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't worry McCheese McCheese . Keep looking and you're sure to find the other half of your proverbial McDLT.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The naming convention of the new Big Macs bother me:

Mac Jr.
Big Mac
Grand Mac

Why isn't the Jr part of Mac Jr. before the Mac? If it follows the naming convention of the other two, it should be called "Junior Mac." Get your shit together, McDonald's.

Don't let the haters get you down. This has been bugging the crap out of me, too.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried Culver's when in Milwaukee and wasn't impressed. Is that like a northerner's What A Burger or something?

Cheesecake Factory is okay, I only go if I want some Cheesecake. However, their sister franchise The Grand Lux is fucking amazing. You pick your dessert when you order your meal because they make it from scratch and bake as you are eating your meal. The Beignets are fucking amazing and they come with 3 dipping sauces (Vanilla, Raspberry and Chocolate).
Kept trying to remember the name of their sister company as I was reading all these cheesecake posts. I'm glad someone remembered and posted about it. Grand Lux is so good.

• 1Like

Crone

Chik fil a opened today and I have failed and didn't go. Not sure fighting the crowds is worth it. Considering going tomorrow morning though. First thing right as they open!

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Time to bring this fuckin PIMP back.

I've still got this bad boy somewhere in the attic of my parents' house.

8ac33e18872a9992f91d15796dca00b3.jpg

Although I think I remember mindlessly chewing one of his hands off. I love that rubbery action figure texture.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Crone

Chik fil a opened today and I have failed and didn't go. Not sure fighting the crowds is worth it. Considering going tomorrow morning though. First thing right as they open!
Scratch that. Was near it for something else, and decided to go. Lines weren't that bad at all actually. Maybe because most people are thinking it'll be crowded and are avoiding it.

Their lemonade is always on point. Damn that stuff is good. Spicy deluxe chicken sandwich 4tw!

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i've got some delivery pizza on the way and i'm too excited about it to not tell anyone

hungry howie's deep dish with black olives, and butter/cheese/garlic herb crust
and a side of 3 cheeser bread

nothing too special but its going to be good as fuck

happy National Pizza Day

• 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Mushrooms and black olives are a good pizza combo. I was vegetarian for a while in high school because of this girl.Loved that pizza, and taco bell bean burritos. At the end of the day though, teenage pussy was not worth a life without burgers.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You're having a pizza with just black olives on it? wtf???

i often do just veggies on my pizza. had pretty much straight meat for almost every other meal i had today, excepting those mcdonalds fries from earlier.

god no wonder i got cancer.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I had Popeyes waffle chicken today. It comes with this maple mustard dipping sauce. This combo is legit.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Scratch that. Was near it for something else, and decided to go. Lines weren't that bad at all actually. Maybe because most people are thinking it'll be crowded and are avoiding it.

Their lemonade is always on point. Damn that stuff is good. Spicy deluxe chicken sandwich 4tw!

Their chicken biscuits are the best, wish they sold them 24/7

• 1Like