The Fast Food Thread

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I prefer Sharp cheddar (or extra sharp cheddar) cheese spread on saltines over peanut butter any day. Don't get me wrong, Saltines & Peanut butter is pretty godlike but come on now. Mmmmm.

rrr_img_110212.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was in Dallas for work last week and had Whataburger for the first time. It was ok. I should have hit this thread up for some recommendations there(Dallas, I mean).
If you are looking for a drive thru burger in Dallas In n Out is the only choice

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The boy scouts need to up their game, no one wants your shitty popcorn, boy scouts. They've been camping (lolpun) outside my local grocery store the past week and I have to tell them "No" each time I go (almost daily). The next time they ask I'm seriously going to explain that they need to get something comparable to Girl Scout cookies if they want my money.

Speaking of Girl Scout cookies...THERE is a prime example of food portions that have gotten way, way smaller than they used to be! They were always a rip off, but now they're a fucking rip off.
When I was in the boy scouts for our fund raiser we had a jambalya plate sale. We cooked jambalya and sold it at lunch. I think we served on average of 500 plate lunches. We always made good money, enough that our troops traveled all over. Out to NM for a trip, up to the smokies etc..

world record jambalaya.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I prefer Sharp cheddar (or extra sharp cheddar) cheese spread on saltines over peanut butter any day. Don't get me wrong, Saltines & Peanut butter is pretty godlike but come on now. Mmmmm.

rrr_img_110212.jpg
schuler's sharp cheddar is so fucking good

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya'll need to hit up a Trader Joe's and pick up a tub of this stuff. I recommend the Jalapeno beer cheese:

tumblr_njvj1nd0JQ1s2yd9bo1_1280.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Cheese on saltines? What a travesty.

You should only spread your cheese for the High Lord of All Crackerdom.

51F1cd-79fL.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Speaking of Trader Joes...if you have one near you pick up some Cookie Butter ASAP

It's basically sugar cookies in a spreadable form (looks like peanut butter). Its awesome on pretty much anything. As a dip, spread it on toast, bagels, use it as an icing on other baked goods, etc. Sooooooooooooooo damn good.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trader Joe's is such a legit place. My wife and I wanted a charcuterie spread so we bought their pre-packaged italian meats (prosciutto, salami, capicola), a block of blue cheese and a block of parmigiano reggiano and I think total it was like $12. We didn't even eat the entire blocks of cheese. The place is pretty dirt cheap for good food.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Went to Chipotle today, and based on posts here, decided to try the carnitas. I got half chicken and carnitas. I can confirm that the carnitas meat is awesome. I like to get the bowl and get the tortilla on the side.