The Fast Food Thread

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Also, I was eating a gyro while reading Wombat's post about gyros. Shit was delicious.

I once ordered a gyro and the fucking place didn't give me any sauce. I killed three people and a dog.
Haha if I ordered a Gyro and they forgot to include the Tzatziki sauce I would fucking burn the restaurant to the ground. Seriously, that's sacrilegious.

The key is finding a place that actually specializes in Gyro and has their own rottiserie/spit. A lot of the Greek owned pizza places just buy the frozen Gyro slices and grill them which makes for a very meh Gyro, particularly if you've never tasted the good stuff. Freshly carved Gyro meat, thick super garlicky tzatziki sauce (seriously needs to be death breath level), along with tons of onions and fresh tomatoes all wrapped in a grilled pita.. Holy fuck I'm getting a boner just thinking about it after having to eat burgers and burritos for years straight.

If ever someone is in Montreal make sure to visit Arahova souvlaki for godlike Gyros.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
and with that boner you can push the meat out stick your meat in and masturbate to completion using the garlicky tzatziki sauce.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought it had pickled red onion or is that the pulled pork sandwich or does that sandwich only exist in my dreams?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Sonics burgers are pretty bland overall(fairly similar to Whataburger IMHO), but a big order of ultimate chili cheese tots is great (tots, cheese, chili, onions, jalapenos, sour cream). If I go to Sonic I'll just get the ultimate tots and a cherry limeade, thats a filling meal in itself. Maybe add a corndog too if I'm super hungry.
I don't think I've EVER eaten there and not gotten chili cheese tots & a cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper. And yes, the burgers are very forgettable. But chili cheese tots/coney are very good. That said, Wienerschnitzels has WAY better chili.

CSB: I was stupid hungry at work once, and a buddy said the toaster sandwiches at Sonic own, so I grabbed one, got home, and the aluminum wrapper looked like it only opened on one side. I held it by the sides, the other opening flew open and it fell apart to the floor. Jimmies still rustled.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Boiled gorilla dicks might be pretty tasty. At least as good as Weinerschnitzel, I'm sure.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Clearly Grimm has never had boiled gorilla dick. It's excellent with just a pinch of salt and pepper.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Shockingly, the new Bacon Habanero Quarter Pounder from McDonalds is no better than a regular quarter pounder, which is to say it sucks.

I don't know what I was thinking, but it's not good. I miss their Angus burgers already, they were the only halfway decent sandwhich there.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Little Caesar's Deep Deep Dish pizza is pretty good. Much better than their regular pizza. It kind of tastes like crazy bread with pizza on top.
Did you know that they have always had Deep Dish pizza? Before the introduction of that $8 money grab you could just ask them to make your $5 pizza deep dish and they'd do it every time. My wife and I used to have one of those a week because we loved them so much and then one day we go in and they tell us that deep dish costs $3 more but it is a totally new crust and sauce. It is the exact same crust and sauce, they just put it in two smaller pans so that every piece has more outside crust. Needless to say we have reduced our trips to Little Caesar's to near zero.

If you want to know what we used to get for 5 bucks get the Deep Deep Dish with extra sauce and well done. It is a totally different pizza than their normal round.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I remember that Little Caesar's deep dish. That was a lot better. They also had that Big Big Cheese pizza to compete with Pizza Hut's Bigfoot pizza.

Jesus, when I watch these commercials, it's no wonder why America is fat now. We ate this in the 90s. Holy shit. Disgusting.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You co uld get that pizza or a BUCKET OF SPAGHETTI. Yep that's why America is fat.

Edit: I was really excited to try that Habonero burger since I love hot shit. I was so disappointed to not see a single positive review. Should've known

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The only positive thing about the McDs habanero burger is that it is fairly spicy, it's probably the spiciest thing at McDonalds. Little bit spicier than say a Wendys Spicy Chicken sandwhich. (which in the grand scheme of things isn't very spicy at all, but it's pretty spicy for mass market fast food)

Other than that though, it's absolutely bland and flavorless. It's basically a quarter pounder with some spicy mayo on it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck, man. So I'm in LA for work, and there's a Lebanese place down the street (although it's "Mediterranean" cuisine). I thought of the posts a week ago or whatever and went and got a gyro. That was one of the most delicious damn things I've had in a long time.

I got the gyro plate though, which was like $11, and I probably was only able to put away about half of it. It was an absolutely retarded amount of food. It looked like I had ordered the "kill that lamb and bring me all the meat" plate. I'm feeling sickly full right now.

So anyway, thanks for the advice. There's actually a Greek place not too much further away that I think I may need to try. I may also try shawarma at the Lebanese place.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I got the gyro plate though, which was like $11, and I probably was only able to put away about half of it. It was an absolutely retarded amount of food. It looked like I had ordered the "kill that lamb and bring me all the meat" plate. I'm feeling sickly full right now.
That's typically how it rolls. So good.

And yes, get some shawarma. It's the best of the best.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the Pretzel bun fad was over like 3 years ago? It's just now making it to Wendy's?