The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
For you dummies giving money to chik fila for them to dei and give money to rinos and Joe fucking biden

NOTE: The organization itself did not donate, rather the money came from the organization's individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate family members. Organizations themselves cannot contribute to candidates and party committees. Totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
People who care about this shit are gay.

You're a giant faggot, so I guess I didn't know you cared so much.

There are a lot of rational arguments to be made about people spazzing out, or caring more about being outraged then the thing that is supposedly outrageous. But trying to be edge lord cool by pretending DEI and political power isn't something worth caring about is pretty lame.

It's funny watching people pretend they shouldn't care about these things until one day they're forced to. May as well claim it's only on the Internet.

Meanwhile, people with their heads in the sand are shocked and confused when LGBTQ2IA+P is in their schools and libraries and their kids are being exposed without parents being notified or consenting.

Want to know what the response was by library management to a lack of turnout for a gay storytime locally? That some communities need pressured to do the right thing. And the right thing is now your kid being taught queerness at the public library and if parents aren't attending they're wrong and it needs to pushed on them and advertised in a way that gets more kids involved.

But it's gay to care, says the giant faggot that doesn't want to know what's actually going on.

Chick-fil-A is opening locally in a few years, and fuck them. Not because I think they're actual DEI kid groomers, but because they're so ignorant they think they can adopt DEI but call it Christian values and make everyone happy. It's bad business and doesn't make me trust them more to just make good chicken and stay out of the sociopolitical bullshit.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to local McDonalds which has been going downhill over past ten years. Last too many times the burgers have been shriveled and hard.

So this time I went inside and asked for fresh, that I would wait. As former fast food manager, special orders like this through the drive-thru are assholes. That's the express lane. Come in for extra shit.

Anyway, they laughed! The cooks laughed. The manager laughed. They said, "That's what I said"
Then manager said to me, "We always serve fresh"

I got heated quick.

And their shake machine was done.

And there was a tranny mexican with high-pitched poor english begging every guest there.

WTF

Ate my food, which was warmer than usual and tastier for it, and drank my large frappe, which still is my favorite frappe, then drove to the other McDonalds across town which had shake machine up.

Except, recipe off? It was so sickenly sweet that it tasted like Burger King. So sweet that my child didn't want it, so I ended up having both.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Ate my food, which was warmer than usual and tastier for it, and drank my large frappe, which still is my favorite frappe, then drove to the other McDonalds across town which had shake machine up.

Except, recipe off? It was so sickenly sweet that it tasted like Burger King. So sweet that my child didn't want it, so I ended up having both.

Just to summarize. The food has been shit. The service shit. They laughed at you. Some tranny. But you ate your shit burger, then drive across town to a second location to drink their shit shake?

I'm shocked they're going to shit and not motivated to improve.

I mean I'm busting your balls a bit, but we're all getting exactly what we deserve.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
its mcdonalds, arent the patties all steamed or microwaved?

In any case, fresh cooked is too much to ask for. Youre not getting it. Freshly assembled is the best you can hope for.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had what I assume was the "new" McD's quarter pounder. The "juicier" thing I'd have to say was true, but you could also describe it as "greasier". Tasted good, but it was hard to eat in the car without dripping on your clothes or the upholstery. I'd have to think the double quarter pounder would be even more unmanageable.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
lmao, this reads like something from my diary.

Going to that city that murdered the trans school kid tomorrow. Anyone got a good place to eat in/near owassa oklahoma.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
its mcdonalds, arent the patties all steamed or microwaved?

In any case, fresh cooked is too much to ask for. Youre not getting it. Freshly assembled is the best you can hope for.
and he is saying as a former manager he's seen and had these orders ask'd for and the entire staff would moan something like "oh its the fresh patty asshole", and saying if youre gonna be an ass like this, do it inside.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Unlike you who is an expert in getting fucked by trans rats and trans cats whilst wearing trans hats
Can you save you creepiness for the appropriate forums. I’d have no problem slap fighting in screenshots if you want.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Had Wendy's breakfast at the Cincy airport this morning. They call that bullshit a croissant? Sausage patty was terrible too. Little flavor and dry like those fucking vegan patties. It was awful.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user