The Fast Food Thread

kudos

<Banned>
Isn't "ocean water" a secret menu style drink choice? If so people on this forum fucking hate secret menus.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isn't "ocean water" a secret menu style drink choice? If so people on this forum fucking hate secret menus.
Nah man, nah.

They ran sonic commercials for years down here before they had any as well. Their hotdogs and popcorn chicken are good. Breakfast sandwiches are ok, they have a breakfast drink called sonic sunrise that is oj mixed with something, I can't remember what, but its delicious.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nope. I forget what flavors it is, but every single Sonic knows it by ocean water. I think it's even on their menu now by name.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I enjoy the drinks from Sonic. The cherry limeade being my favorite. The food is total garbage though. I don't think I have ever eaten there without it all just tasting like grease, and then having the shits later that same day.

joz123

Potato del Grande
The slushes are great, especially during happy hour you can get a huge one for 1 buck. The Sonics near me have been good for the food, burgers taste better than McDonalds to me and the popcorn chicken is good.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I almost went in as a part owner of a Sonic until every single kid called in on a Friday night. Since I would be the lowest owner on the pole I would be forced to go in and cover when that type of shit happened, I changed my mind after that. I couldn't fathom making 90k a year and having to flip burgers doing it.

I did my best to make their food better when I was cooking by making sure all the patties weren't overcooked but it still wasn't that great, I used to love their drinks until I stopped drinking sodas pretty much all together.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I don't drink soda, so if that's their strong-point, I won't ever know!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
fukn weirdass Mormon azns.
Mormons drink soda, FYI! lol *sips Monster energy drink*

The big question is, do you go with a watermelon slush, or a cherry limeade when you go? the choice is never easy.
frown.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
fukn weirdass Mormon azns.
Wait...now I'm Mormon too?!

It's not that I don't drink soda ever. Every once in a while, I will, however, I'd rather save my calories for food. If I'm going to drink calories, it's going to be beer!

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Mormons drink soda, FYI! lol *sips Monster energy drink*

The big question is, do you go with a watermelon slush, or a cherry limeade when you go? the choice is never easy.
frown.png
I was under the impression Mormons only drank Kool Aid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't drink anything other than water, juice, soda, milk, alcoholic beverages, hot chocolate, semen, the blood of dead babies, and liquefied burgers.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can I also work 20 hours a week like a typical hamburger flipper? It's like a liberal arts major's dream.