The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the quesaritos are pretty good. Sometimes they go a bit too heavy on that fake-ass cheese sauce between the tortilla, though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah, the quesaritos are pretty good. Sometimes they go a bit too heavy on that fake-ass cheese sauce between the tortilla, though.
The cheese sauce is the best part, though. Speaking of quesaritos, I went to a different taco bell than I usually go to. The Hispanics at my usual taco bell roll the quesaritos nice and tight, but the people at this other taco bell rolled them all loose and floppy, so when I bit into it cheese squirted out all over the place. They must have Dominicans at this other taco bell instead of the Cubans at my regular place.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well that's just simply not true Eonan.

In a strange twist you can now get burgers for breakfast at burger king.
Burger King has been doing this forever. When I was a caddy 15 years ago we used to walk to Burger King at 7 am and get double cheeseburgers for breakfast as soon as they opened.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
May not be fast food but this is what i did for dinner today. Last 2 dishes were the spiciest things I have ever had before in my life. Easily beats out the Triple Atomic Wing challenge I did at Quaker Steak & Lube (Man vs. Food restaurant). The chefs say each dish uses atleast half the pepper for each individual serving. They said before it was there first night, most had the full pepper used per dish. My insides are melting right now...

rrr_img_80384.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well the Trinidad Scorpion is the current hottest pepper in the entire world.. so yeah, I'd figure that would be a little hot.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
How was it, taste wise?
It tasted absolutely great. They did tings to make the absolutely stupid hot stuff have flavor. But doing so made it deceiving as I was like "well, this is not too mad." Then a minute later and a few more bites in, was a whole different story...

My asshole is on fire this morning. I woke up 2 times during the night to take some emergency shits and my god. Never doing this again!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Shitty ingredients, shittier pizza. Papa John's.
I agree. They make their pizzas look absolutely fucking delicious in the ads but they taste so bland and shitty. If it didn't have the garlic sauce I don't they'd do much of anything for anyone.

But as we all know, pizza is pizza. it is known.