The Fighting Game Community Thread

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nothing but Ryu online these days. It used to be ken. The power of tokido.
On the other hand, I gave up Ryu for dictator. I submit that I will never be good at a fireball character.

On another note, I really hate players who hold up back as soon as the round starts. If they don't know how to get in, they just sit in the corner and wait for me to do something. Win or lose, I hate that style of play and neither of us get better at the game.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I use the jump back players to test a few things out. I play necalli so when they get into the corner I practice my command grab loop. Lol.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
On the other hand, I gave up Ryu for dictator. I submit that I will never be good at a fireball character.

On another note, I really hate players who hold up back as soon as the round starts. If they don't know how to get in, they just sit in the corner and wait for me to do something. Win or lose, I hate that style of play and neither of us get better at the game.
I don't play a whole lot. I much prefer watching you all and the pros. But this. So much this. It's a trend I even saw Alex Vaille use this week on CrossCounter. It's not even downloading, it's just fucking annoying.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Marn truly is the hero the FGC needs. Zhi and Mike have been tearing it up on commentary, probably the one of the best nights of pools ever.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Marn truly is the hero the FGC needs. Zhi and Mike have been tearing it up on commentary, probably the one of the best nights of pools ever.
Mike and Zhi were hilarious when Marn was on stream last night... and Marn made me want to learn R MIKE UH so I can troll online.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I wasn't sure howmfun 5 would be to spectate. It's fun to play ut man it's great to watch as well.

And of course late last night Iplayed like 5 Mikas in a Row lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think you mean Ricki shitlord!

Was pretty hype though. Looking forward to the rest of these.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think you mean Ricki shitlord!

Was pretty hype though. Looking forward to the rest of these.
"Ricki"
"She"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Marn is too hype this tournament, i want him to win (he won't, not a chance against infiltration) but i want it to happen so bad.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Infiltration currently has the BEST defense in SF5. His c.strong anti air game is so perfect Tokido CAN'T even get in on him.

Marvel was pretty fucking HYPE with Killer Kai, Clockwork and Apologyman.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I was playing mika last night. The rage quits were real. She is the trolluest character ever. I beat a super gold dude that didn't rage quit though.

She's really fun to play as well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i picked her up a few days before NCR, she's by far the funnest character i've tried in the game. Everything she does is incredibly satisfying to land.

I also had a huge amount of ragequitters too lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New patch is live for SFV.

March 28th

. Demonstrations: Learn the ins and outs of Street Fighter V through helpful demonstration and tutorial content. Contains content for each of the 16 characters, as well as advice geared towards players of all skill levels:

. Beginner Tutorials: 12 lessons covering, movement, normal attacks, special attacks, V-System, throws, counter hits, chip/recoverable damage, etc.

. Intermediate Tutorials: 11 lessons covering projectiles, invincibility frames, armor and armor break, recovery, cross-up attacks, anti-air options, etc.

. Advanced Tutorials: 4 lessons covering back dashing, frame advantage/disadvantage, combo potential, button priority, etc.

. Character Tutorials: 16 lessons covering each individual character.

. Trials: Put your skills to the ultimate test with combo trials for all 16 characters, ranging from basic to pro combos. Completing Trials will also earn you some extra Fight Money.

. Online Rematch Option: Salty from a close loss online? Want revenge? Players can now play a 2/3 set in Ranked Match and Casual Matches, provided both players accept the rematch.

. Battle Lounge Improvements: Enjoy up to 8 person lobbies, complete with match spectating.

. Bug fixes and gameplay balancing: Various game bugs have been fixed, along with minor gameplay balancing. For more details please see the previous post.
Street Fighter 5 servers now up and running

Marn's stream:Twitch| Marn pop-off:BEST MIKA WORLDWIDE. POST NCR TALK. MIKA stuff! - Oddshot