Needless

Toe Sucker
Some matches were taking ~3 minutes to load for me. It's pretty unreal lol

R mika seems to struggle against bipson
frown.png
can destroy shitter sub 4k bisons but god damn is it rough against golds

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Marn is a complete shitbag, but he's so fucking hype to watch I can't help it.

Mika will get exposed as the game ages and Marns style of bullshit will stop working at the high-end. She's a fucking meatgrinder for online play though. It's like you're playing Marvel and everyone else is stuck playing SF5 with her mixup game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
She's incredibly fun, when i play my buddies locally they get put on tilt so quickly from her mixup game lmao. People will definitely catch on though, almost everything she does outside of lights, f+fp and charged hk is negative on block.

I actually think she's the only character i like in this game enough to actually play for longer than a game or three

Jait

Molten Core Raider
This might be a Captain Obvious thing but just throwing this out there because I suck, but no joke after watching this and working on this I'm now winning even as a casual. It's really, really good advice from one of the masters.

About 2:45 in.... on beating the Low Jab. Ive been wasting way too much time assuming people are sandbagging tech or much better than they really are. Sticking to my game, and learning to play against the jab mash without losing my shit is really the only thing to getting off my losing streak.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Survival mode is so cancerous it actually enrages me that somebody at capcom thought tying that into unlocking colors was a good idea. Holy shit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Survival mode is so cancerous it actually enrages me that somebody at capcom thought tying that into unlocking colors was a good idea. Holy shit.
IKR. You have to do it at least twitch per character if you want the story mode colors too. I do up to normal because that's all I can suffer through. Capcom really pisses me off.

The colors should unlock as you play in ranked or casual matches. Survival teaches players bad habits that don't work against human opponents.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Mike Ross vs KBrad set was to godlike, part of me loves they are trying to channel Piper's Pit in spirit.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i cant stand these euro commentators. This shit is on the level of Skisonic for me. lol

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone want to rumble at some point this week? Division broke my heart and returning to this fully..

Also, Dauntless or Needless, which of you was the Canadian? I think TMNTemps lives in your area and he justfreaked outon me online lol..

Needless

Toe Sucker
What did he say? i know him irl lol

I think both of us do though, Dauntless is in Vancouver iirc and i'm moving back to Calgary in a month

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_131912.jpg

rrr_img_131914.jpg

rrr_img_131913.jpg

rrr_img_131915.jpg

If you guys want to see the matches (AND PLEASE DO, love critiques), check out CFN: Bizazedo. Battle Lounge, he's EMP_biscuit. Probably not playing today so they'll be the first ones.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wonder if Kevin Landon will be streaming him this weekend, feel like once he learns the new mechanics he's gonna be an even bigger threat then he was in sf4 as a defensive guile.

Needless

Toe Sucker
pretty funny hitting dudes with like 8 sonic booms in v trigger but damn i can't handle charge characters anymore lol