The Fighting Game Community Thread

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Xian getting his ass beat.
frown.png

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So, i was looking through twitch and see MVC3 had 8K viewers. I had no idea ECT was this weekend. MVC had a little less then 8k Views for a Sunday? damn!

Needless

Toe Sucker
So, i was looking through twitch and see MVC3 had 8K viewers. I had no idea ECT was this weekend. MVC had a little less then 8k Views for a Sunday? damn!
I had no idea either... however their finals were during Bethesda's E3 panel that had over 500k viewers so that probably took away from it lol
Seems like a lot of people had no idea it was going on though

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I forgot to post that one. I saw the schedule early in the week, but I forgot to post about it. MKX was really the only one that had all the big guns come out ,and play.

There will be a major every week now till EVO.

Needless

Toe Sucker
SF5 is actually looking really good so far, plus they're buffing the size of chuns n cammys titties for the thirsty folk at r/kappa~

Needless

Toe Sucker
apparently theres no "cameraman" on commentary at all at SEAM too, should be a legitimately awesome tournament all around that way!

Column_sl

shitlord
fuck, Tokido busted out Hugo against Mago's Fei Long. lol
That was funny as hell. The whole Bros before Wildlings had me cracking up

Great Tournament. Congratz to mago, he played like a demon this morning in the roughest tournament of the year by far.

Needless

Toe Sucker
motherfucking mago-san.
I hope he does good at evo this year, because of all the japanese players he is by far the funnest to party with lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Top 32 seems pretty good, but it is 2015. Are we really still acting like every time Daigo loses a match it was the greatest series since the last time Daigo lost a match?