The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Steam Monsters kept saying it was Daigo but I have my doubts. Infiltration was winning way too easily against him.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Appantely they are looking into allowing converters. The Titan One has a tournament firmware that you can use for it. I have one and it's lagless. I can use my KI stick on all my consoles with it. The only thing about using the stick on the PS4 is that PS4 controllers need to be reauthorized every 10 minutes so the Titan One has reauthorize the stick every 10 minutes or you can force it to reauthorize that controller before a match so you don't loose connectivity for the second it needs to reauthorize. The entire situation might be for nothing if Capcom uses the Skullgirls dev stick driver.

I have to get around to selling my old sticks.

Column_sl

shitlord
Its still 90 bucks for a titan one, and I doubt EVO will provide them. At that price you are better off just getting another stick

It's a really stupid change imo. There current EVO winner played on a ps1 pad, and everyone in the FGC is poverty.

If there hope is for Marvel to have double the entrants as SF4, then they are going to succeed.

The other thing is the PS4 version hasn't even been tested for Bugs yet. This is Capcom were talking about...

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Its still 90 bucks for a titan one, and I doubt EVO will provide them. At that price you are better off just getting another stick

It's a really stupid change imo. There current EVO winner played on a ps1 pad, and everyone in the FGC is poverty.

If there hope is for Marvel to have double the entrants as SF4, then they are going to succeed.

The other thing is the PS4 version hasn't even been tested for Bugs yet. This is Capcom were talking about...
they want that esports money, then they are going to need these sponsors (Sony) and their rules.

I know it only effects the 1 percent of the FGC, but lets be serious us stream monsters dont give a shit about the other 99 percent when we are watching streams, we wanna see the best of the best, not jim from nebraska.

Column_sl

shitlord
Frankenstein Charlie game play. Games starting to shape up imo.

Love the music, hopefully that's a preview of the game BGM

A teleporting Guile is going to be pretty OD

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
Yeah game is shaping up really well. Also, the first thing I got excited about was that they gave Ryu back a low forward that didn't look awkward as fuck.

From this
rrr_img_91196.jpg

to this
rrr_img_91195.jpg

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
It looks and runs much better then the shit we seen them play live. I just hope they include Gen in V. I doubt it, but hopefully.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
It looks and runs much better then the shit we seen them play live. I just hope they include Gen in V. I doubt it, but hopefully.
Yeah, they are listening to the fan base, which is a good thing. I hope SFV will be hype as FUCK

EDIT: That new flash kick reminds me of Rugal from KOF. The animations are fucking sweet as fuck too

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't know that r/kappa raised funds through donations to bring players around the world to tournaments. That's pretty cool of them. Way better than the assholes who are trying to cash in on the community (like triforce), or the faggots who expect free handouts (stream monsters).

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I didn't know that r/kappa raised funds through donations to bring players around the world to tournaments. That's pretty cool of them. Way better than the assholes who are trying to cash in on the community (like triforce), or the faggots who expect free handouts (stream monsters).
yeah, they been sending guys for a few months now. i thnk it started with that Japanese Fuerte player.

Poongko wins the Cannes tournament. Nice.

holy shit at that Sako Combo

Also looks liek Poongko and Infiltration are bro's now lol
Twitch

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's nice that r/kappa is trying to bring the hype with crowdfunding. Really hype to see this best DeeJay in the world play now. On the other hand, we got SRK "writers" hating on r/kappa for contributing to the community. What a great organization...

darkseid_sl

shitlord
I think Poongko and Infiltration have known each other for a while. I remember him hanging out in Poongko's chat, before starting his own stream.

If you haven't seen Infiltrations stream, you really should stop by. The dude is hilarious.

Twitch

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's nice that r/kappa is trying to bring the hype with crowdfunding. Really hype to see this best DeeJay in the world play now. On the other hand, we got SRK "writers" hating on r/kappa for contributing to the community. What a great organization...
both srk and eventhubs are incredibly shitty tryhard wannabe journalists, you can't expect too much from them lol