The Fighting Game Community Thread

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely ready for SF5 after SCR, evil Ryu is so boring to watch and seems like every pro has a pocket one. Least Snake eyez vs Xaio Hai was a good set.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
They had foreigners though?
According to some random person on r/kappa they capped the tournament to 128 participants and it filled up within 1 hour. The organizers gave one spot to r/kappa for Pepeday. Not sure how Haitani got in. They didn't lock foreigners... the tournament was just really small.

Needless

Toe Sucker
According to some random person on r/kappa they capped the tournament to 128 participants and it filled up within 1 hour. The organizers gave one spot to r/kappa for Pepeday. Not sure how Haitani got in. They didn't lock foreigners... the tournament was just really small.
ahh, whats pretty damn whack.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
JWong just won a SF4 tourney. With Rose. Sky might not be blue tomorrow.

Not sure just how bad that match up is but I guess I'm impressed he took out Snakeyez with a pocket Rose? Good footsies but just looked sloppy.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
JWong just won a SF4 tourney. With Rose. Sky might not be blue tomorrow.

Not sure just how bad that match up is but I guess I'm impressed he took out Snakeyez with a pocket Rose? Good footsies but just looked sloppy.
Sky will still be blue tomorrow. Justin Wong only attends low turn out events these days, and ducks events with more than 10 top players. The last time he attended high profile tournaments with international presence was back in April (aside from Evo 2015).

Column_sl

shitlord
I wonder if that got him into CPT with that win. He has been grinding hard on that game to enter it, that is why he hasn't been in many Marvel tournaments.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just waiting for it to finally come out for local play. Online will always bore me.

Can't wait till my weeklys finally get the game next year

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Floe made a pledge yesterday to be more consistent in his streaming. We should a lot more gems like this soon.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Floe made a pledge yesterday to be more consistent in his streaming. We should a lot more gems like this soon.
Thoroughly enjoying Floe on Capcom Pro Talk, he just needs to be on every episode as Ross's Richter/McMahon to keep the Real Talk floeing.