The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm not convinced i want to go all the way to BC for CC, I also fear this year will be the last CC now that lapchi isn't offering help for high players (japan etc) to get here. I don't see a good turn out at all heh
I'd most likely go if i wasn't going to PAX next week already, but eh :\

VDon_sl

shitlord
CC last year had lowish attendance from what I could tell but was full of killers. Marvel was meh but AE was hot

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not convinced i want to go all the way to BC for CC, I also fear this year will be the last CC now that lapchi isn't offering help for high players (japan etc) to get here. I don't see a good turn out at all heh
I'd most likely go if i wasn't going to PAX next week already, but eh :\
Sooooo jealous... you get to see Daigo and Xian go at it in an exhibition match!

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
Very good matchs, great display of funtamentals for the bonchan/ryan hart, nice entertainment from the Xian/Kazunoko and a great conclusion with the Daigo/Infiltration, living up to the expectations.

Should be up on youtube somewhere soon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
GF spoiled the daigo/infiltration match for me. Imma beat her with a sack of oranges for it.
I shall watch them tonight, i'm glad to see daigo has that fire back under his ass. He's gonna be a monster come Ultra

Needless

Toe Sucker
No dude.. even tokido was saying his new akuma tech/knowledge made him above and beyond what he was a few months ago. Daigo is back, and i'm fucking glad to see it.
Daigo. Is. Going. To. Rape. In. Ultra.

same reason he completely dominated Xian at PAX Prime.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Madcatz should give 5k to the winner and I bet the results end up differently.
LOL! That's bullshit. Everyone wants to win to prove themselves. If the games were even close, I would entertain the idea. However, both Infiltration and Xian got bodied so hard, Daigo made AE2012 Ryu look like Vanilla Ryu. Also, a free trip to TGS is a prize for being a top player. If top players just sandbagged all day long because there's no prize, they would lose perks of free trips.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Kazunoko pls, win Canada Cup again!

He probably won't though
frown.png