The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know Justin, Floe, and ChrisG are there. I'd be surprised if Fchamp/Flocker isn't but who knows.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
KOzU83A.jpg

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
omg, the end of canada cup stream after hours was themost funniest shit i seen in the FGC. THey are plastered. Mago grabbed the mic and goes, im Mago-San in the drunk voice, then started yelling he's Mago-san in the mic. haha hilarious.

Column_sl

shitlord
Anyone watch Floes stream? he got drunk ,and pulled up his old VODs then started shouting at himself incoherently.

Some of the funniest shit I've seen..

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
That's not the full mago-san video lol. They ask him who are u and he says I'm 2D God lol. Then talks about how Eduardo is better then rrrrr with balrog. Lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mago is the best, Mago and Kim Legend are the friendliest, not-full-of-themselves people in the scene, and super fun to party with lol

Xian is up there too, but hes too quiet and not a partier like the others

Taloo_sl

shitlord
#mago-san

Cody is awesome, FChump is the epitome of a cocksucker. Sighhhh.
What the shit? Guy says you can do some really impressive shit and the stream just talks about who Sherry is banging. How is that offensive and not 100% true? Champ is such a little faggot.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Perhaps i'm the only one, but this is the first i've even heard of shadowloo this year. FGC is a dying breed these days. #RIP