The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Was a good ass Evo all around, them announcing evo japan at the end of march sounds sick but holy fuck do i not see that happening at all with how japan is still lmao
zato and happy chaos are next level bullshit though, good lord

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some really nice announments for the FGC at this EVO, mainly the adoption of Rollback by big studios. I can't see Tekken 8 not having rollback, would be a huge mistake on their part especially with Riots Project L coming out probably in the same timeframe-ish in 2024. I think PL's playerbase will boggle the minds of everyone in the FGC.

Glad Capcom preview Juri at EVO, great character. Kimberley looked good as well, my only concern with SF6 atm is the extreme flashy-ness of it... let us tone that down a bit, please. ;p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Some really nice announments for the FGC at this EVO, mainly the adoption of Rollback by big studios. I can't see Tekken 8 not having rollback, would be a huge mistake on their part especially with Riots Project L coming out probably in the same timeframe-ish in 2024. I think PL's playerbase will boggle the minds of everyone in the FGC.

Glad Capcom preview Juri at EVO, great character. Kimberley looked good as well, my only concern with SF6 atm is the extreme flashy-ness of it... let us tone that down a bit, please. ;p
One of the things i really noticed especially with Strive .. how the fuck are you supposed to even see anything? I miss the days of the simplicity of SF2T.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't watch GG:Strive, or any FG that has a similar "hit" system. My eyes see "hit hit" instead of "hits", if that makes any sense. There just seems to be the slight, little pause after each hit when I watch Strive. Don't see it as often with Tekken or SF.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What has become of the FGC.....SMH

9hmkzq97xig91.png

I didn't watch any Evo. I will not support anything that employs James Chen or Ultradavid. Those two fucks can rot in hell. It's also still the brainchild of a pedophile not matter if he's still there or not.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What has become of the FGC.....SMH

9hmkzq97xig91.png

I didn't watch any Evo. I will not support anything that employs James Chen or Ultradavid. Those two fucks can rot in hell. It's also still the brainchild of a pedophile not matter if he's still there or not.

I know nothing of this yet

edit- checked SF5 CE top 8.... MASKS lol

Araxen

Damn Arturo getting blown up today. I guess he was skimming from tourney payouts? Sad to see.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Damn I wondered why /r/Kappa went private, assuming it's probably damage control at this point lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That’s pretty crazy. He’s been a part of that community for so long. Be interesting to see all sides of this.

Araxen

Damn I wondered why /r/Kappa went private, assuming it's probably damage control at this point lol

r/Kappa went private because Malikky the mod banned some artist, and people were upset about it. In a bitch move, he made Kappa private.

More info on the Art and Matcherino:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
r/Kappa went private because Malikky the mod banned some artist, and people were upset about it. In a bitch move, he made Kappa private.

More info on the Art and Matcherino:

Oh so just business as usual from him

What a bitch

bolok

Trakanon Raider
OMG they had the weird home brewed korean MSDOS version of SF2 in the mystery game tourney. That thing was so fucked. I remember figuring out how it was put together, and making Ryu throw a flaming corpse.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Capcom announced a $2 million prize pool for their next Capcom Cup for SF6, with 1st place getting $1 million. That is a huge amount of money for a FG tourney. Time to get good!

• 3Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users