The Fighting Game Community Thread

Column_sl

shitlord
IMHO EVO2013 top 8 as whole was pretty boring. There was some good matches like wong vs flocker, wong vs ChrisG etc,but I didn't really enjoy all the Zero teams.
Not to mention those players are much better now, and just having Clockwork/Apologyman in that mix makes it infinitely more entertaining.

2 old 2 furious is on today btw CV2 tourney with the old men

http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby

Column_sl

shitlord
Cloud got destroyed last night at UGC against Justin Wong in winners finals.

Pretty sure that is a wrap on that shit. The guy with the best neutral game against a guy who destroys the neutral game.
If I was Cloud I would hope Justin is eliminated at EVO because Justin has him downloaded completely.

They were supposed to do a FT10 afterwords, but the loss was so humiliating that they said fuck it.

Watching Apologyman body the FGTV house tho was hilarious on Champs stream.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
All the leadup and hype to EVO with American players in these tourneys, who will likely get owned by some unknown Japanese players using Vega and Sagat.

Two of my old guild-buddies are entering this year, so I will probably pay for the damn stream to catch their games.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think the only way we win EVO is if the US finds some broken shit on the console first.

Everyone will get one month with the game before everyone has to play at EVO this year which is crazy.

Column_sl

shitlord
North West Majorsthis week. Its only two days versus the normal 3 so should be a good bit of content.

I'll link the streams as soon as they are posted.

rzXjQ7J.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
I suspect there will be more changes come console release of Ultra before evo, theres too many bugs and shit that are still in the game.. Decapre isn't even added yet and there are a few balances they really need to look into.
I'm tempted to go to Evo again this year, i haven't been since 2011
frown.png
I don't even care about playing its just fun to party with everybody lol

I do find it funny that team CCG picked up tokido for the 3v3 tourny at NWM this year

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I'm at the Stunfest in my town this week end ! Justin, Dieminion and ryan hart among others are here.

Column_sl

shitlord
LOL, ask Dieminion if he is ever coming back. =P

They went up to France because Dieminion was supposed to win a SF4 tourney which would have given Empire the money to get back, but in a turn of events he lost haha.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Marvel so far is pretty damn boring lol
For me personally Marvel got boring around the time they nerfed Sentinel, added new chars, etc..

(Think those events were like 6 months apart, but still roughly then)

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's pretty diluted at this point, most top tier teams are
x doom vergil
wolvie x vergil
zero x vergil

just.. very very similar teams that get stale since they all do the same combos lol