The Fighting Game Community Thread

Jait

Molten Core Raider
King is dead. Long live the King.

Baiting those uppercuts was solid. King didn't show enough respect.

Column_sl

shitlord
Great tournament, loved all the high quality streams going for every game, and the fact that each game had major players in it.

Tokido beasted on it tho, took SF4, and more important KOF against one of the best in that game.

Favorite moment? Lap Chi losing all his money
biggrin.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Great tournament, loved all the high quality streams going for every game, and the fact that each game had major players in it.

Tokido beasted on it tho, took SF4, and more important KOF against one of the best in that game.

Favorite moment? Lap Chi losing all his money
biggrin.png
Tokido showed once again consistency wins tournaments. Love K-Brad tho, glad he did so well. He looked exhausted by the end.

Needless

Toe Sucker
What did lapchi lose money on? I went to bed shortly after rog got blown up.

Reading the USF4 changes from people, makes me happy that yun is still apparently getting buffed. He'll definitely be high tier in ultra again, my body is ready.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Smoogers makes dudley look so damn good its crazy, whenever i run into him online i just get demolished lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Any foreigners going to ECT? If not i probably won't bother watching any of it lol :\

Looks like there isn't... i'll just watch Top 8 i guess lol

Column_sl

shitlord
Well that was pretty lame finals for both AE, and Marvel.

Sucks that Sanford bowed out because of his crazy delusional bullshit, and I have no idea why Chris G splits the pot with Justin when he can rape him that badly.
That lockdown he did was sick.

Column_sl

shitlord
Xian had his stream on today, and wow that guy is funny. It's him, Gackt, and Cameraman all playing SF4 on net play at an arcade.

http://www.twitch.tv/toughcookietv/c/3629587

Never seen that guy talk unless it was in an interview, and hes usually pretty reserved.
Or Zhi will be talking over him.

That guy is such a troll, and they talk so much shit. Also the asian randoms are on such a high level.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah when he came to canada cup we went with sushi with all those guys, Xian was pretty damn cool. Can't say im a fan of the other 2 though. They come off as desperate when they see a girl around so they were pretty much frothing over my GF the entire time lol

Lapchi is doing a "drunk fighter tournament" at our local tourny this sunday that i think he wants to stream. It should be entertaining.
I'll have to figure out what time he plans on doing it and link the stream in here.

All i know is its 1 shot of greygoose before every game. Thats pretty damn awful if games aren't 2-0 haha.

I definitely won't be participating in that, hell the fuck no.

Column_sl

shitlord
I really need to stop reading R/kappa everyday then trolling Brolylegs in chat. Im jealous you got to hang out with Zhi, that guy is funny as shit.
Xian seems like he would be pretty shy if he is off camera.

CtnMwC5.png