The Fighting Game Community Thread

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
I haven't got a chance to try it out since the switch to steamworks, but is the netcode really fucked like I keep reading? I've heard some comparison to PS3 and "waiting for opponent" message during lag/desync.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I haven't tried it yet either but i keep reading a lot of bad things about it. Constant disconnects and "Waiting for player" messages mid match (multiple times) etc

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
Ok, tried it at least in the match I played there seemed to be no input lag combos came out fine and no desync waiting for players crap. Although, I will say the fucking announcer voice is really distracting, that and the always on mic.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
forgot about the switch. going to check it out. If anyone wants to play my steam name is kcxiv.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All the costume DLC is like $3.74 right now on Steam for SFIV. I guess this is their way to try and make up for dicking us peeps who already bought the DLC on GFWL.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Sucks PC version doesnt get Ultra until August. Get to play it on PC for like 3 days, then abandoned it for 2 months.

Needless

Toe Sucker
USF4 is up on both PSN and 360 now, i'm so terribly sad i have to wait until after work to get my homie Yun rolling
frown.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, I got stomped out by a beastly DeKappa already.

How about Art is the BEST Dhalism right now in the US, I am too excited to live in this game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
she has 2 of the best ultras in the game, its kind of ridiculous if you think about it lol
hell, its probably safe to say she has the 2 best ultras in the game

I'm dying, i want to go home and play
frown.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Her mix ups are crazy. It's almost like you are playing Marvel lol.

I'm just not sure how punishable all them are, haven't looked at the frame data yet.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I need to undo 4+ years of the way i FADC now.. this is going to suck lol
I never use my thumb, so i would FADC using my index finger on MK and middle finger on MP... which means i need to adjust it to do index on jab, middle on MP and thumb on MK

Ughhh haha, i was really hoping you could do it with HP

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since my old MK1 / sf2 days Ive used my thumb for lk's in both games, thats kinda of crazy to me how you do it but thats probably because im used to the opposite.

Went home for lunch and didnt see one red focus though, much hugo was about.

Needless

Toe Sucker
speaking of hugo, if you have full super and ultra you can do 740+ damage off of a command grab lmao