The Fighting Game Community Thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Goddamn.

And for contrast, the match he lost in losers at EVO

Doesn't even look like the same person playing.

Needless

Toe Sucker
costumes up to AE for PC are all on sale via steam for $3.75 this weekend~

also, can't say it enough.. fuck cameraman, that guy ruins every god damn stream he's on with his awful, obnoxious excuse for "commentary". I had to mute the Daigo vs Gamerbee match lol

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Cameraman is new at commentary, so I'll cut him some slack. Xian was also asking on his behalf, how he could practice his commentary. So, at least he's trying to get better.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cameraman was just ass last week constantly quoting meme's and trying to be American. He just needs to relax and be himself. Im fucking Puerto Rican with english being my 3rd language and I talk normal with no accent or without quoting meme's. I still love ketchup, run faster than white people, and have natural abs all while being myself.

Anything going on this weekend competitive wise?

Column_sl

shitlord
Ill give Camerman credit he did a 11 hour tournament with almost 0 breaks. That is brutal.
It was Razer that insisted that Cameraman commentate by himself, because Zhi is associated with Madcatz.

I'm always surprised more people in the fgc don't want to commentate, but they just do not so it's pretty slim pickings.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man fuck streamers honestly, dealing with them trying to sponsor them the past few weeks has really opened my eyes to how unproffessional they are. Half of the emails were in broken busted english which boggled me as its business. I now realize after weeks of interactions why most of them are living in apartments, broke, and doing the same shit as 5 years ago.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Cameraman is new at commentary, so I'll cut him some slack. Xian was also asking on his behalf, how he could practice his commentary. So, at least he's trying to get better.
He really isn't though, he's been "trying" for a couple years now lol

Ill give Camerman credit he did a 11 hour tournament with almost 0 breaks. That is brutal.
It was Razer that insisted that Cameraman commentate by himself, because Zhi is associated with Madcatz.

I'm always surprised more people in the fgc don't want to commentate, but they just do not so it's pretty slim pickings.
Because it isn't easy, theres very few that are good and most people won't have the thick skin to take all the criticism.

Man fuck streamers honestly, dealing with them trying to sponsor them the past few weeks has really opened my eyes to how unproffessional they are. Half of the emails were in broken busted english which boggled me as its business. I now realize after weeks of interactions why most of them are living in apartments, broke, and doing the same shit as 5 years ago.
The FGC is the embodiment of aids bro, who were you trying to contact? the east coast guys? Arturo would probably take yo' money and then say he's too busy or tired to do what was requested lol

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I read that as "The FGC is the embodiment of aids bro, why were you trying to contract it" and laughed a whole bunch.

Bug chasers.

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
If I was going to blow my savings on sponsoring someone I'd prolly choose Snake Eyez as well - on the face of things at least. You never know what someone will be like until they're on your salary and your time.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@Krassus

Snake Eyez has no sponsors and doesn't seem like a dumbass, try contacting him.
Great Idea, we love him too and just didnt take into consideration the west coast. Casper from one frame link is helping me reach out and he seems to sponsor everyone.