The Fighting Game Community Thread

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Krassus I can totally relate man.
About a year ago I was in touch with several different professional FPS players, some ex DoTA pros playing new things, as well as some others. It was an absolute fucking mess just trying to get the simplest shit done, and I was doing everything from merch (professionally desgined & made), original logos/icons/sound bites and scores for intros or videos, among so so much more. I eventually gave up because not a single person seemed to give a shit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Out of strictly curiosity what makes you guys want to sponsor a team/player/organization? is it simply just to give-in exchange for advertisement of your brand? or something else?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it would be a good market for us to get into based off of who we currently sell to. Last year we had Future, Chance, Wacka Flocka, Gucci Mane, and A$AP Rocky represent us which opened A LOT of doors in the urban hip hop world. We got onto Karmloop.com last year because of those partnerships with hip hop artists.

What were thinking is that the FGC streamers are a logical branch out for us. The population is mostly young (or 30 like me) and into urban / video game themes. A few of the gaming shirts below have been huge sellers for us and hopefully we can branch out into gaming with the FGC.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Makes sense, hopefully you guys can find some non-retarded people that will give some legitimate responses and or inquiries then

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You should sponsor Smug. He has a great presence in the scene on the East coast and has nice size fan base that is only going to get bigger.

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
3rEOnze.jpg

New get.

You can boot almost every Naomi from the network so if you get a hold of a Naomi motherboard you can load up pretty much anything you want.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
That cabinet looks really nice. I need to look into building one.

Bought myself a Cthulhu PCB and got my brother to make me a new box, since the old one was really uncomfortable.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
I seem to have erased the part, where I said it was a render. Oops.
eek.png

Anywho, I'll get it tomorrow, and I can post a new picture then.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm curious how comfortable that will be, i don't think i'd like how much of an incline there is on the base of it
frown.png

looks sick though!

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah from playing on arcade stick allot you need a rounded edge for your wrists.

Also being on an incline isn't really good. It would better if it is leveled.

Looks pretty tho

darkseid_sl

shitlord
I will probably be putting something underneath it, to level it out a bit. It was my brothers idea to make it with an incline.

Since he's doing it for free, I'm not gonna make a fuss.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Killer Instinct is HELLA HYPE! I watched KI for the first time on TRB tonight and it was so intense throughout every match. Its like every millisecond mattered.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That mummy at the end of the Maya preview looks awesome. Ive always loved those types of toons.