The First Descendant

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,065
15,556
I've mostly done group trials

Bosses I think the issue is the AOE only tics a few times (depending on duration), then you have to build up the music meter again so there is some zero DPS downtime. So my AOE can do like 100-300+ million damage a tic in trials on average, but the bosses can have many billions of health.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
1,394
3,056
Her single target with that mod is ok - on easier content or specific content (like Lava Citadel) she shreds, but on harder content you really feel how lacking she is compared to other OP options. Like with archangel build Serena in trials, if I get the right cards I can literally do 1.6 BILLION damage with my skill 4 and my carpet bombing does like 40 mil a hit per projectile.
How do you keep from constantly running out of MP with Serena? I can do trails and with bad rolls do 4mil damage (ave) and love the play style, but it’s a task to monitor my MP drain. Do you just slot MP collector? She’s a beast but I find myself constantly running around getting mana pots
 

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
1,394
3,056
I've mostly done group trials

Bosses I think the issue is the AOE only tics a few times (depending on duration), then you have to build up the music meter again so there is some zero DPS downtime. So my AOE can do like 100-300+ million damage a tic in trials on average, but the bosses can have many billions of health.
Ok I felt the same in Legion Labratory. Was insane on mod groups but it really slowed down I though with the boss. Like insta kill groups with no real effort on regular Axiom planes, but bosses felt clunky due to down time (probably me and my slow playstyle honestly)
 

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,065
15,556
How do you keep from constantly running out of MP with Serena? I can do trails and with bad rolls do 4mil damage (ave) and love the play style, but it’s a task to monitor my MP drain. Do you just slot MP collector? She’s a beast but I find myself constantly running around getting mana pots

That mod that gives you MP for killing enemies - I forget the name, but that Serena build video I posted should show it. You can fly and carpet bomb forever so long as there are enemies to kill

It does suffer a bit on boss fights when there are no adds to replenish your MP or in group play where people land the last hit and “steal” your mana replenish opportunities. When doing trials, it is worth taking the skill cost reduction skills to give you more buffer for your mana pool
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
1,394
3,056
Lol this Luna build is powerful as fuck. I don't even have it fully maxed out and I am AOEing shit in trials for a shitload of damage


Ok so tried this today with a team and she is a beast! I wasn’t using quite the right combo, tweaked it, and damn even with bad rolls she hits hard. On the boss level with those flower things that’s one, she’s able to take them out in like one round. Makes it so much easier to tap all the ads get AOE immediately the Raven I was with literally just stood and pounded on the boss and we’re done quick.

Battlefield concert still does more damage to the bosses, and I think it’s a more stable all around build. But with a fair team, Battlefield artist is amazing. Definitely worth a try if anyone hasn’t built ultimate Luna yet
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
1,394
3,056
So indie trials yesterday twice with the Luna build. Was great, but one run I was doing with a insanely built bunny. This is the first time I did a run with a speed type character in the group and holy cow. Half the mobs were dead before I started killing things. First time I got to see how impressive some of the really insane builds are in this game.
 

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,065
15,556
Got this on a 2 man trial run - had some really good card rolls

1790625614850.png
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,065
15,556
The one card that increases SkillRange beyond the cap is pretty wild.

Ya you can get some pretty nutty
Combos that can clear a stage almost instantly. I had 2 cards that boosted me to like 1700% skill power, the aoe range csp extender, the 20% midair boost, domino chain, and various crit/skill power boosts. Would aoe the entire room for like 500-600m a hit lol