The Flash

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
did anyone recognize any of those supervillains? that was some geekgasm at the end, but it went way over my head. and that episode had some issues, but it was overall good. barry didnt power up from a fucking book, he accepted that "shit happens" and that he cant always be responsible for it, he also accpeted that he can still love his mom and deal with her death without blaming himself for it. the book was merely a conduit to that realization.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thank you for clearing that up Chuk, I was under the impression that he literally got his powers back from reading a children's book.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
did anyone recognize any of those supervillains? that was some geekgasm at the end, but it went way over my head. and that episode had some issues, but it was overall good. barry didnt power up from a fucking book, he accepted that "shit happens" and that he cant always be responsible for it, he also accpeted that he can still love his mom and deal with her death without blaming himself for it. the book was merely a conduit to that realization.
I saw Livewire and Screaming Banshee in there. There were a lot of them that didn't seem to be real DC villains, although I could be wrong.

Caliane

eh. lots of generic. I didn't see anyone so certain, so blatant, it had to be one specific person.

Electric chick could be Livewire. but, is not obviously so beyond, electric and female. I think she does look alot like new Batgirl livewire. so probably is.
Scream girl, could be Silver banshee or an "evil" Black Canary.
A hawk person it seemed like. looked male. Could be any Thanagarian. these are aliens though, not reactor metahumans.

detailed shots of the police station.
Flash S02E21 Ending - Album on Imgur

there is an ice dude. 99% thats Icicle.

A flying green fire guy. not sure. did we see "deathstorm" power up? could be another alt of ronnie?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Best part of that episode for me was watching Wells try to give CPR to Jessie without fondling her tits.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thank you for clearing that up Chuk, I was under the impression that he literally got his powers back from reading a children's book.
I've been sitting here furiously reading up on kids' books since last night.

Cat in the Hat
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
If You Give a Mouse a Brownie
Jack in the Beanstalk
One Fish, Two Fish
The Grinch that Stole Christmas

...and still no Power Up. Perhaps it would help if read them backwards?

Caliane

Wrong ones dummy.
Run, Flash, Run.
MeekEAk.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed this episode for the most part, definitely better then most of the other shit this season has put out. Mewes was my favorite part, Iris and Barry were terrible as always

Maybe it's because I havent cared for this season and not paying attention but have they gave an explanation on why Zoom cares about Catelyn so much or is it just bad writing?

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought the best part of last night's show was Joe had the same assumption I did about the speed force passing through Wally possibly giving him Flash like abilities, so he drops his coffee cup to see if Wally can catch it. I chuckled.

Edit: Brain fart on the names

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was wondering why they didnt turn west into a speedster which im happy they didnt. Im guessing they went with Jesse Quick because after Zoom is defeated she goes back to earth 2 and there isnt a 3+ speedsters on the show

Really hope next seasons villain isnt a speedster, they need Grodd or a solid threat for the season and they have already ruined a lot of the characters like Pied Piper, Cold, Weather wizard, and Trickster. Maybe they could make Mirror Master last or Shade very dangerous for a while

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
earth 2 gonna need a speedster of their own, so i suspect jesse hops back over there by the season finale and visits sometimes next season. dr wells will stick around.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I actually liked this episode, although for some of us it was a seriously undue level of falcon punching in the feels...