The Flash

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't get why he wouldn't just go back and save his dad from Zoom instead of rewriting the last 15 years after having already chosen not to once, but obviously flashpoint is a thing that Barry has already done in other mediums and they needed something big to set up the next season. I've also never gotten the whole TV trope of 'im just going to stand there and watch something happen instead of trying desperately to stop it' when he just stood there and watched Zoom kill his father in the first place, but whatever, TV. The important thing is that we might get Tom Cavanagh back for a third season since in the new continuity, Thawne won't have killed him and stolen his identity. Which also means everyone on this season's cast is fair game, so if the Shooter pilot bombs, we could get Patty Spivot back as a permanent cast member.

The thing that worries me is that Reverse Flash was the main bad guy of Flashpoint...which means three straight seasons of evil speedster as big bad.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They could also use Flashpoint to get Supergirl onto the same Earth as the rest of the series.

Caliane

Maybe Time remnant Not-Retard Barry will have to spend all next season fighting Retard Barry, as they go back and forth trying to restore, un-restore retard Barrys time travel shenanigans.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe Time remnant Not-Retard Barry will have to spend all next season fighting Retard Barry, as they go back and forth trying to restore, un-restore retard Barrys time travel shenanigans.
They should have a Legends of Tomorrow season where Barry is the big bad. Because he keeps screwing up the timelines.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What the hell Barry do? Really?! All that speed made him go full retard. I wish a time wraith would just ass rape him and let Wally become the new Flash. Barry is too fucking emotional.

Caliane

Also, I love how the "you wouldn't believe me" mask, really is the most simple answer ever. "Time remnant"= simple, reasonable answer. "Guy whose identity I stole"=too complicated for anyone to fathom.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cant say i didnt see that coming, the jay is the man in the iron mask thing was hinted to us a few times before this episode, the reveal was what actor was going to be the real jay varrick. im glad it was Shipp, loved that old flash series. good finale for the most part, barry going full retard not withstanding.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I was expecting reverse flash to shank Barry as he has his back turned to him like some retard at the end.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Okay since he stopped Reverse Flash that means he will not live with Joe, becoming a CSI, marrying Iris in the future or becoming the Flash now? If I can recall and correct me if I'm wrong when he was struck by lightning wasn't some crime scene formula reacted to help him become the Flash? I remember Wells had to create a specific catalyst in order to restore his powers when Zoom took them. Since his parents are alive now, he may never pursue a career in law enforcement. Shitty season. The need rage is strong in me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Okay since he stopped Reverse Flash that means he will not live with Joe, becoming a CSI, marrying Iris in the future or becoming the Flash now? If I'm and correct me if I'm wrong when he was struck by lightning wasn't some crime scene formula reacted to help him become the Flash? I remember Wells had tom create it to restore his powers. Since his parents are alive now, he may never pursue a career in law enforcement. Shitty season.
barry is still a scientist, and his dad is friends with joe so a career in CSI isnt off the table. in that flashpoint cartoon he still works there. actually i dunno if flashpoint discussions shouldnt be spoilertagged.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
barry is still a scientist, and his dad is friends with joe so a career in CSI isnt off the table. in that flashpoint cartoon he still works there. actually i dunno if flashpoint discussions shouldnt be spoilertagged.
I'm sure as fuck not going to spoiler tag Flashpoint discussions. Both the comics and the moviewere different from one another, and obviously the show won't follow either one exactly. Also, as someone pointed out, there's a good chance the Flashpoint plot won't take more than a few episodes to resolve.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Ok I don't know what this Flashpoint is. Guess I gotta wiki it. I was never a DC fan, mainly a Marvel man.