The Flash

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arrow is taking a 2 week break after this week's episode, then they should both be starting back up the same week.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They aren't the only network pulling these shenanigans. I personally think that this is the networks effectively saying "So, you're just gonna DVR this and watch it whenever? And skip the commercials? Well how about we start making a single season take most of a year and be broken up so that your precious DVR's dry up with no new content? How about DEM APPLES?"

Alternatively the strategy is to eventually have it so that at any given time one show on a channel's prime time line up for that night will be airing new episodes, and the rest will be in reruns, so you never have a "summer reruns" phase.
That will backfire. Because then people will just wait till the season is done before watching any of them. They get ratings credit for people watching the episode up to a week later.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That will backfire. Because then people will just wait till the season is done before watching any of them. They get ratings credit for people watching the episode up to a week later.
Yeah his theory about the network trying to sink its own show is pretty stupid

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Spoiler for the March 17th episode

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/26/the-...isode-directe/

The brother of the dude who died in the first episode shows up looking for revenge on Joe. With that going on, it severely limits how much about professor wells they can really reveal, so I imagine he manages to pull one over on Cisco, unless they plan to dedicate the entire rest of the season to him.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So very awesome that they are using images from his scenes on the 90s Flash to show what happened 20 years ago.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN THIS ARTICLE

Eddie Thawne's Secret? And Wally West In Season 2? - The Arrowverse

My complaint is about an Arrow character, but the article deals with Flash stuff so I'm posting it here. But good god they actually had Laurel pose for that banner shot holding the nightstick the wrong fucking way? god it looks so fucking dumb.
Huh? That isn't necessarily the wrong way. It can be used from that position for striking. Here's a dude doing a kata that shows it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Huh? That isn't necessarily the wrong way. It can be used from that position for striking. Here's a dude doing a kata that shows it.
Dude have you even watched Arrow? She flails it around like a retard. She's not someone who knows how to do tonfa katas, she's a lawyer with 2 months boxing training with a now dead vigilante. She's holding it the wrong way.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
lol, you can nitpick all you want. Still a viable way to use the damn thing. It's not like she is doing anything wrong but hurting your feelings.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude have you even watched Arrow? She flails it around like a retard. She's not someone who knows how to do tonfa katas, she's a lawyer with 2 months boxing training with a now dead vigilante. She's holding it the wrong way.
my best friend was an MP in the army and he showed me some of his moves with the nightstick. holding it in reverse like that is a great way to trip somebody up. laurel obviously hasnt had any military training, advanced or otherwise, but you really dont need it once you figure out that the knob on the nightstick can be used to sweep a dude's leg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Right, or you can swing the knob end at someone which is a good way to fracture a skull. These are things I know. These are not things Laurel knows. In fact why the fuck does she have a nightstick at all? There have got to be better newbie weapons for a vigilante than a nightstick.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
police issue nightsticks are made to shatter if you exert enough force on someone's skull. another factoid i learned from my army friend. its why you always see nightstick strikes on softer areas like the gut or the back.

-edit
i am talking about modern nightsticks. my great uncle was a cop in the 50s and i have one of his billyclubs from when he used to walk a beat. the thing is heavy wood with a steel core. you bash somebody in the head with that and they will likely die.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN THIS ARTICLE

Eddie Thawne's Secret? And Wally West In Season 2? - The Arrowverse

My complaint is about an Arrow character, but the article deals with Flash stuff so I'm posting it here. But good god they actually had Laurel pose for that banner shot holding the nightstick the wrong fucking way? god it looks so fucking dumb.
What banner shot are you talking about? I clicked on the link and didn't see it. It's hard to imagine how someone could hold a nightstick backwards.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It does look like she's being sloppy, and it would have looked cooler with the handle pointed away from her.