The Flash

Devlin

Golden Squire
I saw you dodged the point earlier so I'll repeat it.

Punching a guy because he's hit on your girlfriend twice, fawns over her constantly in front of you and gives her creepy love gifts makes you a psychopath but punching someone because they don't have any dinner for you is perfectly sane and acceptable?

And you accused me of trolling?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Punching a guy because he's hit on your girlfriend twice, fawns over her constantly in front of you and gives her creepy love gifts makes you a psychopath but punching someone because they don't have any dinner for you is perfectly sane and acceptable?

get the fuck out of here with that cross posting bullshit, take it to the top gear thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Stupid fucking comparison. You are comparing RL to a fucking comic book show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Really want to watch tonight's episode but I know its just going to be dumb like the other Rogue episodes where they pose no threat to Barry and just shoot around like idiots.
Looks like you nailed it. No threat and they're just going to live together peacefully.

Ganthorn

N00b
Looks like you nailed it. No threat and they're just going to live together peacefully.
The problem with the flash is similar to the problem with superman. They are so powerful it is hard to put them in any danger without either a gimic (kryptonite) or a suspension of disbelief that a guy who can move that fast can't just come from out of sight and hit them before they have a chance to even turn around.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The problem with the flash is similar to the problem with superman. They are so powerful it is hard to put them in any danger without either a gimic (kryptonite) or a suspension of disbelief that a guy who can move that fast can't just come from out of sight and hit them before they have a chance to even turn around.
It would have been nice if they'd stuck with the lack of calories weakness he had earlier in the season. Remember that? In the comic book, he'd had to clear out a McDonald's of all of its food in a prolonged fight, or he'd slow down a lot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They did stick with it, and solved it in the same episode with the same remedy that they've used in other TV versions of the flash. High calorie energy bars. Granted they've never shown him running out of gas and grab one to eat like they have in JLU or Young Justice.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they just referenced barry's high metabolism this week, at the bar cisco mentioned that barry cant get drunk. just because he isnt shown eating a thousand burgers every episode doesnt mean they dropped it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wish they would spend the first 10 minutes of every episode talking about where the meta human prisoners poop, what Barry had for breakfast, and what tax prep program Caitlin uses each Spring.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think that we're looking at a 23 episode season, which means 'Fast Enough' should be the title of the season finale, assuming that Ep #123 means Season 1 Episode 23.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
uh that's her lip, her lipstick shade is not consistent so it looks like she has some kind of standalone thing at the edge. her lip just isn't showing up because the picture is overexposed.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It is the curse of the Flarrowverse - all women get herpes sores. first mama queen, then thea, now caitlin. next will be felicity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh fuck i forgot the episode was already airing and not to click on the thread yet. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu