The Flash

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Agree with the spoiler there!!
Was he wearing a speedster outfit or was that the suit he wore last week?
Good question, I have take a look at it again. I like when he came through the portal he was in a I'm a bad ass and I came here to kick some speedster ass pose.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Before I need to take a break from this show, someone please explain "freezing the laser grid" to me.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
captain cold is very good. cisco needs to grab that chick around the waist and plant one on her like a man.
I think they should let this play out to it's logical conclusion for CIsco....
Her daddy issues + him being the one man she can trust = Her sending him boob pics on his phone... then... He plays the distant "You're not worthy" card and....
She lets him put it in her pooper

I'm willing to let them play this one out.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Heeeeeeeeee's back.

rrr_img_113586.jpg

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey guys, we got this dimensional portal working! Want to go in? Nah. Maybe later. Let's leave it on and unattended/unobserved just in case we change our minds. We have mastered every tech known to man at Star Labs, other than closed circuit television!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really toned down Cold's over-the-top villainous sneering delivery he developed last season. It was ridiculously hammy by his last episode so it makes sense to lighten it up a bit in preparation for him on LoT.

And obviously next episode is more LoT set up with the new 2nd half of Firestorm. I'm OK with all of this. Flash extended universe is tits.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I couldn't get over Captain Cold freezing the lasers. HE FROZE GODDAMN LIGHT!
I like to think of it as he froze whatever dust or mist was in the air to identify the lasers. But I was too busy marveling at the awesomeness of Michael Ironsides to bee too picky about the science.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah but I don't see Earth 1 Katelyn going straight to villainy and a cheesy themed costume, and if she does turn villain she's basically off the show. Has to be alternate Katelyn.

*edit*

Then again, if Earth 2 Katelyn is Killer Frost, wouldn't Garrick have thought Earth 1 Katelyn was Killer Frost or something? I dunno.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah but I don't see Earth 1 Katelyn going straight to villainy and a cheesy themed costume, and if she does turn villain she's basically off the show. Has to be alternate Katelyn.

*edit*

Then again, if Earth 2 Katelyn is Killer Frost, wouldn't Garrick have thought Earth 1 Katelyn was Killer Frost or something? I dunno.
(new)52 portals...maybe they dont all connect to the same Earth, so Killer Frost could be from 3 and thats why Jay doesnt know her
I mean we dont even know if the new Wells is from Earth 2

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Re: Freezing the lazers:

Visible laser detection schemes rely on super heating thin columns of space over some short distance (2 meters) to create a security barrier that is more secure than traditional methods. Because they are heat based they can't just be tricked with mirrors or other simple devices. However, when they are subjected to extreme temperature fluctuations they can be disabled due to a large error margin reversing the polarity of their sensors. This is why Capt. Cold was able to bypass an otherwise impenetrable field.

So why were there remaining columns of ice? That's a well known effect caused by an increase in humidity in those columns due to the incredible heat in a small volume. Once the temperature of those spaces dropped to sub-zero temperatures the remaining water molecules had no choice but to reduce from a gaseous to solid form. This is an easily reproducible phenomena.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also was I the only person who caught that Flash's fake name was possibly a play on
Splinter-Cell-Blacklist.jpg

??