The Flash

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Except, you know, street racing is incredibly dangerous. Iris was actually right to butt in this time to try and get Wally to stop.

Anyway I'm glad Barry forgave Harry, that seems exactly like something he would do.
yeah im glad she pointed out to joe and wally how dangerous it is. they wouldnt know that unless she told them.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So if Zoom can just take his speed by sticking his hand in his chest, why does he need Wells to steal it bit by bit?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wait.. I wonder if this will be Earth 1 though. Especially since they are heading to Earth 2 in the next episode.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Maybe Barry is in fact on Earth two and has been there the whole time and the other earth is Earth 1.

*mind blown*

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We've known since the show was announced it was the same universe =/
Even though they had Constantine on Arrow, the cancelled show wasn't in the same universe at all. The only reason they got Constantine on the show was because NBC cancelled the show.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah they are the same universe, hence...why he was on the show and hence why he'll be on Legends, assuming it gets better and sticks around.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's silly enough knowing Ollie could just call Barry up and have his problems fixed in under a minute. Now we'll have someone who could speed blitz both series' main villains but doesn't for some reason.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah they are the same universe, hence...why he was on the show and hence why he'll be on Legends, assuming it gets better and sticks around.
"Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim has confirmed that Constantine will not take place in the same shared universe as Arrow and The Flash."
The original NBC show was not part of the same universe. They were only able to get Matt Ryan after the show was shopped around and then considered dead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In other words, it will be just like every single comic book ever written.

Kiss my ass Tarrant.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
"Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim has confirmed that Constantine will not take place in the same shared universe as Arrow and The Flash."
The original NBC show was not part of the same universe. They were only able to get Matt Ryan after the show was shopped around and then considered dead.
So that wasn't him on Arrow then? Could have fooled me.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So that wasn't him on Arrow then? Could have fooled me.
WTF is so hard to understand? lmao. The NBC TV show was never part of the Arrowverse. They even stated when they got Matt Ryan that it wouldn't necessarily be the same Constantine from the show. Yes Constantine is in the Arrowverse now.. but nothing that happened on the NBC show is part of that character.