The Flight Attendant

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really enjoyed the first episode. It was not what I expected at all.

Side note, this show its almost like a BBT Penny spinoff show. Even the little back story nuggets the dropped align with Penny's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Really enjoyed the first episode. It was not what I expected at all.

Side note, this show its almost like a BBT Penny spinoff show. Even the little back story nuggets the dropped align with Penny's.

Except!! in this she fucks actual men instead of that half queer androgynous beta Leonard!!

• 1Worf

Crone

watched first 3 episodes last night. Shits pretty good. Kaley does a fantastic job of freaking the fuck out. I was all squirming and fidgeting too as we watched.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
watched first 3 episodes last night. Shits pretty good. Kaley does a fantastic job of freaking the fuck out. I was all squirming and fidgeting too as we watched.

I didn’t think she would be able to pull off the range of emotions she goes through. I guess I never gave her credit on BBT. She really did great in this.

Oldbased

> Than U
Finished episode one with the wife, neither of us were motivated to watch more.
I felt and mentioned the first few episodes were the worst of the 8 but they were needed.
There is a lot of anxiety in them and crazy and I get it, for some people that may not sit well after 2020.
If you watch the rest you'll see why they had to do it though.
It may not be some peoples bag of tea either. It wasn't mine but I enjoyed it.

2020 has closed off the minds of people. Like a protective shell.
Break the shell, expand the mind.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
She thought there were too many characters to keep up with and the mind sequences were confusing. It's a show you actually have to watch to keep up with and she's normally on her phone watching TV, so that could have been it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She thought there were too many characters to keep up with and the mind sequences were confusing. It's a show you actually have to watch to keep up with and she's normally on her phone watching TV, so that could have been it.
sounds like my woman, so its more about viewing habits than quality of show

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm only a few episodes in and was enjoying it but stopped watching for some reason. Partly because I figured out her friend was the spook and killed the guy. But what are they doing with season 2? Do they wrap up the murder and she gets involved in another? Or is it not wrapped up?

I am looking forward to seeing more of missy. I hope she becomes more involved in the rest of the season.

Animosity

I'm only a few episodes in and was enjoying it but stopped watching for some reason. Partly because I figured out her friend was the spook and killed the guy. But what are they doing with season 2? Do they wrap up the murder and she gets involved in another? Or is it not wrapped up?

I am looking forward to seeing more of missy. I hope she becomes more involved in the rest of the season.
So it was suppose to be a one and done show. But based on the reception they renewed it for a season 2. The ended it with enough lose ends they could milk a second season out of it. But they wrapped everything up with Kaley's character so its probably gonna turn out pretty bad with having to shoehorn her into it some how.

• 1Like

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
She could end up becoming a CIA agent with her coworker.

She could end up chasing her other former coworker.

She could dig more into the corporation of the company that was trying to kill her.

She could chase the other woman who stole all the money to try to get hers.

None of them sound great, but I'm guessing the CIA route would be the one that they could get a full season out of. The thought of them hiring an alcoholic is odd to me though.

Animosity

Ya they all sound pretty fucking terrible. The coworker stealing the information is really the obvious storyline. Thats not even interesting.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I finished this last night, and I liked it a lot. I just don't see Season 2 being interesting. Almost the entire reason this season was interesting is because Cassie is a hot mess.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
GF and I watched this. Surprised it's gotten the praise in this thread it has. It wasn't bad, if anything I thought it was interesting. Cuoco's character is so unbelievably retarded though. Plus there was absolutely a little element here and there of the gay woke/black people are so smart shit; it wasn't overwhelming thrown down your throat though.

It was solid, not sure if I'd watch a season 2.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've met women who were exactly like, or even more insane, than Cuoco's character in this. Alcohol is a hell of a drug man...

• 1Like

Animosity

I've met women who were exactly like, or even more insane, than Cuoco's character in this. Alcohol is a hell of a drug man...
Same. Remind me so much of a girl I hung out with for a summer. She was slightly more crazier than Cuoco, but same style of train wreck.

• 1Like