The Foler Farewell Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Foler Foler is this boards biggest autist. Hands down. He posts the dumbest trolls, the worst jokes and will post and do anything for a laugh, especially if it's just him doing the laughing.
On the other hand, he's one of the nicest dudes I've spoken with. He'll throw down for nearly any of you. Especially if you're sporting a giant black godzilla cock.
Thanks Foler Foler . You know why.
Sexy American GIF

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Can we just issue a community pardon and get back to shit posting about democrats? Yes there were some ban bets, yes they were dumb, lets just issue a full pardon and get on with life!

• 2Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Can we just issue a community pardon and get back to shit posting about democrats? Yes there were some ban bets, yes they were dumb, lets just issue a full pardon and get on with life!

I am on board with that. Or have him serve all his 1 month bet bans concurrently, rather than consecutively.

Amod Amod the community asks for mercy

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I am on board with that. Or have him serve all his 1 month bet bans concurrently, rather than consecutively.

for starters the 4 people he bet with would need to agree to this as they would be the aggrieved party

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
At least he's not a bet welcher. Like some.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
for starters the 4 people he bet with would need to agree to this as they would be the aggrieved party
The ban bet didn't state one way or the other about how foler would serve his months. He could serve two months and stay within the parameters of what he agreed to, as I believe on bet was two months.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Agree to what? He would serve out all the ban bets he lost as he promised.

He would just do it concurrently. That doesnt invalidate the bet penalty.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler if Trump said "Folder, I just need someone to suck my dick to give me the energy to get back in this fight, then I'll order the Special Forces to arrest them all as soon as I bust my nut"

Do you do it?
I don't deal in hypotheticals.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler is this boards biggest autist. Hands down. He posts the dumbest trolls, the worst jokes and will post and do anything for a laugh, especially if it's just him doing the laughing.
On the other hand, he's one of the nicest dudes I've spoken with. He'll throw down for nearly any of you. Especially if you're sporting a giant black godzilla cock.
Thanks Foler Foler . You know why.
Sexy American GIF
My jokes aren't that bad. C'mon. You guys need to learn to appreciate the nuance of dry humor.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My jokes aren't that bad. C'mon. You guys need to learn to appreciate the nuance of dry humor.
You throw out every dumb thing that pops into your head. Refine your set in your time away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Space Force is going to blackout the worlds communications which is when Trump plays a video of Nancy plowing Hunter with a strap on as Xi looks on approvingly, grinning and doing that soft beta male Commie clap thing they do.

Trust the plan.

But if not

Fight the good fight, Patriot.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
He lost 4 bets at once? Try not to lose any more bets on your way through the parking lot!

And don't pick on him for driving a really old car. One day he too can afford a new one, and trap his kids in it like I do

/salute

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Agree to what? He would serve out all the ban bets he lost as he promised.

He would just do it concurrently. That doesnt invalidate the bet penalty.

I don't agree with the bet as it went down, previous Amod team wanted him to hang himself. It's clear he didn't understand their interpretation of the bet and the fact it was not defined (consecutive vs concurrent) with proper consent by the parties imo invalidates it. What modicum amount of control I have as just 1 of 5 really only extends as far as LLR allows it. I'm told the bet stands. I think if the 4 other people (the betters) involved all agreed to the concurrent interpretation then, unless people have an ulterior motive, it can be resolved.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I don't agree with the bet as it wend down, previous Amod team wanted him to hang himself. It's clear he didn't understand their interpretation of the bet and the fact it was not defined (consecutive vs concurrent) with proper consent by the parties imo invalidates it. What modicum amount of control I have as just 1 of 5 really only extends as far as LLR allows it. I'm told the bet stands. I think if the 4 other people involved all agreed to the concurrent interpretation then, unless people have an ulterior motive, it can be resolved.

So who are the 5 people?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

honestly the real deal should be that lanx and music split the time with him, each do 50 days for spreading deep state q propaganda and we'll call it good

• 2Worf
  • 1Slow
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
honestly the real deal should be that lanx and music split the time with him, each do 50 days for spreading deep state q propaganda and we'll call it good

This is a really good point

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It should not be concurrent. Otherwise that disproportionately benefits the single bettor.

• 1EyeRoll

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So who are the 5 people?

The current amod team, but again I can't say if LLR would even allow that decision to be made. If people actually want to see it change, I'm simply presenting a way to at least attempt to make that happen if they care enough to do so.

• 1Like