The Food Thread

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Switzerland, huh? I've gone there a few times and will again the next time I go to Europe, so I'll make sure to put this on the list of things to do. There must be places in the US that serve this too, though. Time to do some research.

Easiest thing might be to figure out how to do it myself. I'll get some Red Witch cheese (from Switzerland) from the local European goods store and figure it out.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Switzerland, huh? I've gone there a few times and will again the next time I go to Europe, so I'll make sure to put this on the list of things to do. There must be places in the US that serve this too, though. Time to do some research.

Easiest thing might be to figure out how to do it myself. I'll get some Red Witch cheese (from Switzerland) from the local European goods store and figure it out.

Nah, you can get good raclette cheese here, and buy a raclette heater for under $200. Easy to get, easy to use, delicious to eat.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20230401_232118.jpg

These "candy sushi" things are awesome. Anyone know what that round gold thing is? It's crunchy and pretty good. I'd buy a pack of them if I knew what it was. Also wondering about the strawberry strip around the marshmallow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Cheese fondue ftw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user