The Gambler

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks interesting, Mark Wahlberg has been coming out with some decent movies so probably worth a watch.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trailer felt like watching an episode of In Plain Sight. I dont get the fuzz.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That blonde chick that kept hitting on Wahlberg is the same girl that really dated Abed in Community. She's the one that bought Abed that VCR based video game before they broke up in the same episode.

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder if any of the asian dudes acting with him in the movie were worried he was gonna go nuts and blind them IRL

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm sure they were. After all, his picture is up in the asian post office with a specific warning that he might blind you IRL if given the chance.

Wat the fuck are you even talking about?

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mark Wahlburg beat up a Vietnamese man and blinded him IRL back in his teens/early 20s.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
From his IMDB.

At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye. Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail,who revealed that he had already lost his eye during the Vietnam war, was not severely injured by Wahlberg, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
omg horrible. Do not see this.
I won't say that it was horrible, but I left wondering why the movie was made, or what I was supposed to have taken away from it. Pretty good acting, to be honest, but nothing happened to actually make me care that I even saw it. Boring, disjointed, and ambiguous are the best ways I can describe it. Oh, and Marky Mark's character is that special kind of irredeemable dickbag that makes you hope the worst happens to him.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You saw this already, or are you talking about something else?

n/m, just noticed it was released yesterday.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He was great for the role he was cast in, but only had maybe 5-10 mins of screen time. He's not a major part of the movie.