The General Forum is just Grievance Studies for Butthurt White Males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
what is grievance studies? is that a course? like, why would that be a course? am confusion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist is upset that even though she's the only woman here, she still cant get even 1 out of the 100+ video game nerds to give her even an iota of attention.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod can we get an emergency 14-day order for non-essential posters to be quarantined to the shaw and multiple extensions until we are certain they will never be contagious?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Go make me a sandwich.
523.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This was a test of the Emergency Rickshaw Response System.

This was only a test.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's rioting going on in Minneapolis, quit being jealous and trying to whore our attention.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Maybe... maybe it is... and?

White males don't deserve a place to air their grievances as white and male? I say advertise the site as THE place for white males to air their grievances! No one is saying anyone else can't air their grievances (we are a free speech platform after all!) just expect to get to treated like shit because we are, as stated, white males. There is no shame in being either white or male and even in a diversifying society there still needs to be a place for white males to discuss matters and going-ons with other white males or those that enjoy/share the white male experience.

I hope there is a trans-female equivalent out there, I hope there is one for every racial, gender, religious/belief, whatever of the human spectrum and equally protected by the United States Constitution which I, proudly, have never read. I do not begrudge the existence of ANTI-white male forums and websites so long as they are working under the umbrella of their respective laws, I celebrate the freedom that allows them to exist in spite of whether or not I agree with their content.

Mist Mist , there is nothing shameful or prejudicial in being white and/or male and recognizing that one is white and/or male, nor is anyone saying non-whites and non-males cannot post here. What we will tell you is "expect to get treated like shit" but it won't because you are non-white and/or non-male, it was because no one fucking asked and if they did you probably shouldn't have answered because THIS IS THE FORUM FOR WHITE MALES AND WE TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT BECAUSE WE ARE WHITE MALES. YOU know this better than anyone else here right now.

Society wants us to be so cognizant of our racial and biological sexual makeup that I say we embrace it... nay! We CELEBRATE IT! The white male IS a unique perspective, it is an equally important lived experience, and it needs a safe place to thrive protected from those that would deny us a place as white males to be white and male BECAUSE we are white and male. Diversity is about recognition and inclusion, it is about celebrating the differences that make us the same, and those include being white and male

Fires of Heaven; the online safe space platform dedicated to protecting the white male perspective and lived experience. Get treated like a white male, by white males, in our free speech environment designed with the white male experience in mind.

Or be a fag and don't, faggot.

I ask you again, Mist Mist , so what if this is the place for white males to air their grievances?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.