The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its the Larry David in me. I can't let that level of derp go unchecked. Maximum over rustle was inevitable.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You actively solicited a heroin addict skank half your age
Well now hold on here about that last part. If the guy's going to get some side action it might as well be with a 26 year old, not some 50 year old woman.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is like a free energy device: It keeps on giving and giving, while at the same time probably being mostly fictional...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So i confront her about the texts and finally she just admits to wanting to leave me and be with him, she says that there is just something missing in our relationship but she isnt sure how to explain it. I try and tell her we can fix it but shes not having any of that so we break up.
This is where you messed up. Upon seeing that, you should have had sex with her and shoved your dick in her ass. When she started to complain .. THATS the time to bring up the texts. Then try to hold on till you but. It's a combination rodeo/dolphin maneuver.

Also: get and post nudes.
This. Don't be a pussy.

as far as being a troll.............

Trolling refers to any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else in order to provoke a response.

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /'tro?l/, /'tr?l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families

none of the above apply to me relating my story......
Incomplete definition is incomplete. You need to recognize where the word comes from. If nothing else, you were definitely trolling for hooker pussy.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This thread is fantastic. Thanks to everyone for making this a great poop read over the last few days.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh come on, you've never camped out on a toilet for three days straight? Be fo'rilla.

But really, I do sit on the toilet for 15-25 minutes each time because for whatever reason, I swear I read better while pooping.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
EjsGrFn.gif

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Oh come on, you've never camped out on a toilet for three days straight? Be fo'rilla.

But really, I do sit on the toilet for 15-25 minutes each time because for whatever reason, I swear I read better while pooping.
amateur........due to my health conditions....i average 40 minutes and have fallen asleep several times while on the toilet, thinking of having a tv and my xbox moved into the bathroom

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Single men can afford higher quality prostitutes.
Well, so much for that, girl I'd seen(paid) a few times over the past several months showed up and I noticed she had needle marks in her arm, confronted her about it and she admitted to starting on heroin recently. Told her that I was no longer interested.

I also been losing interest in the girl I've been seeing (not paying) for the last 2 months. I'm basically bored every time I hang out with her, not even really attracted at all anymore (the sex sucks, I pretty much do all the work and she just lays there), we don't really have any common interests either. But I know she is super "in-like" with me, and I feel like an ass for wanting to break up with her (we never had a talk about being exclusive, and we hooked up on the first date, I don't feel bad about seeing another girl on the side), but she's a single mom and her kid is really nice, and she's a very kind caring person (I had strep throat last week and she texts me every day asking how I am), plus she bakes shit for me all the time, and she's dealing with skin cancer, having like a 5 tumors removed in 2 years including another one this week, so I just feel like a shitty person for not wanting to hang out with her anymore. I mean, I've dated some (too) crazy girls in the past, and some not so crazy girls, but this girl is a zero on the crazy scale, and it sucks...

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well, so much for that, girl I'd seen(paid) a few times over the past several months showed up and I noticed she had needle marks in her arm, confronted her about it and she admitted to starting on heroin recently. Told her that I was no longer interested.

I also been losing interest in the girl I've been seeing (not paying) for the last 2 months. I'm basically bored every time I hang out with her, not even really attracted at all anymore (the sex sucks, I pretty much do all the work and she just lays there), we don't really have any common interests either. But I know she is super "in-like" with me, and I feel like an ass for wanting to break up with her (we never had a talk about being exclusive, and we hooked up on the first date, I don't feel bad about seeing another girl on the side), but she's a single mom and her kid is really nice, and she's a very kind caring person (I had strep throat last week and she texts me every day asking how I am), plus she bakes shit for me all the time, and she's dealing with skin cancer, having like a 5 tumors removed in 2 years including another one this week, so I just feel like a shitty person for not wanting to hang out with her anymore. I mean, I've dated some (too) crazy girls in the past, and some not so crazy girls, but this girl is a zero on the crazy scale, and it sucks...
Not to say it's a good idea, but have you tried saying any of these things to the chick? I mean unless you feel you know her well enough that she's not just being complacent/safe on purpose for you and is legit a boring person.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Single mom who puts out on the first date has to have some amount of crazy, buried somewhere. Hopefully it doesn't pop out when you dump her in the form of her stabbing you. I agree that you might want to consider talking about it, or at least take the reigns in the sack and get her to do some freaky shit to keep your interest. Of course if you are not really into her, guilt is a shitty reason to stay around and won't do her or the kid any good long term. Maybe you take a break and see how you feel after a month away from them.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post some skin cancer fetish pics so Quinloe has a reason to join this thread.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Can someone fill Antarius in on what's been going on lately? You're not supposed to stop seeing her when she begins shooting up. You're supposed to start spending every day with her, before and after work, then get the clap and give it to your significant other.

(serious this time) Nothing fixes not being interested in someone, so the end is inevitable. So ending it sooner is actually the (only) kindness.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, I'm gonna try a little more to see if I can spark any common interest, I'm gonna go over tonight with my laptop and try to (re)watch game of thrones season 1 with her. But it's difficult because I pretty much live my life on the Internet, and she doesn't even have a connection at her place, nor cable... So we pretty much watch network tv, fuck, and talk about how our weeks have gone. We also don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, she goes to church every week, I'm an atheist... I guess I understand why okcupid said we'd only be a 40% match.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Out of curiosity, what percent match was the tranny you tried to get your money's worth from?