The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Brad2770

No, I chatted with her about it. I was asking her what her favorite food was and she said Korean BBQ and Spicy food. She said she wants to try Indian food, but my favorite place to eat Indian is out of the way, so we are saving it for another time.

Yeah, and just watched the video. That shit is funny. I told her I had a dilemma. I told her that my favorite foods were Korean and Japanese and that I usually pick places like that for first dates because women with picky eating habits cant avoid trying anything new. She said she loved it, I told her about a place in N. Dallas and she is anxious to try it. mainly was talking about the rice tea. Fucking love that shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd still describe her as a selfish lover, if I get her off first, I pretty much have to finish myself off...
At first I was going to say "What chick doesn't enjoy doggy style?!" but then I hit this gem. Antarius, what are you doing? That would be an instant "Well...bye!" from me.

vygBpFh.jpg

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's worse, a girl that has banged 20-30+ different dudes over time, or a girl that has had semen deposited in her by the same dude thousands of times over the course of 8 years?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only if that one guy happened to be the best sex teacher ever. More likely though, the girl would only be very knowledgeable about his particular kinks and how his body reacts.

Dis

Confirmed Male
@Eomer

Short answer: Basically you have to decide if you are in a relationship were "mine" becomes "ours". I mean, we can spout of advice and BS, but only you can come to that conclusion. But it does have to be a joint decision, some people are too proud to accept the transition, and some people have to have a good conversation to understand that as a couple you care more about each other's well-being (which includes finances) than you do about status or who is the breadwinner of the family.

Know this though, NEVER throw it in her face that you pay for everything or most things. Trust me when I say, you will never live that remark down. ESPECIALLY with women. They have memories like elephants when it comes to that.

If she is worth it bro, have a good conversation with her, make her understand that you want to take the relationship to the next level, that you want to take care of her because she takes care of you (sappy shit, but be honest). Good to hear you finally found someone worth sticking with.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
@Eomer

Just don't let her do all your drugs for free. Make that bitch pay if she is gonna ski through your snow.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
@Eomer

Just don't let her do all your drugs for free. Make that bitch pay if she is gonna ski through your snow.
She's never even smoked weed, so it's all good. I just have to make sure she doesn't try cooking with the ounce of mushrooms in the freezer.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
She's never even smoked weed, so it's all good. I just have to make sure she doesn't try cooking with the ounce of mushrooms in the freezer.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......you could let her. Cya on the other side!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
???

Is that like she won't let you put in in her after you get her off with mouth or hand or is it she'll kick you out if she O's while you are inside her. The former is pretty damn strange albeit easily remedied but the latter makes no sense whatsoever.
The former. She'll complain about being sore and do whatever she can to make me feel bad about wanting to stick it in...

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's why I come to this thread... quality advice guys... I couldn't have figured that one out on my own....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
me and the wife have resumed having sex............now that we are gonorrhea FREE

briefly saw Kristen the other day....she looks really good....she on the methadone program...and is no longer hooking