The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I'm retarded. Dating this girl Wednesday, cool chick all around do far... but almost my height and to make matters worse she admitted she got out of a 5 year relationship recently. She seems pretty calm about it but I can't get over how similar situations have seriously fucked me over before. I don't know, half the time they just want to friend zone people and feel better about their situation while waiting to get taken back and the other half they just want to drag shit on forever. I just can't stand it when they say they don't want a 'serious' relationship right now, ie no sex, but they still want to be comforted emotionally. I've got a great idea where you can shove that...

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
I'd stay on your guard with that chick. Depending on how her relationship ended emotionally bonding with you might even drive her off. Better off going after fresh divorcees who just want to fuck anyway if you're looking to play with damaged goods.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'd stay on your guard with that chick. Depending on how her relationship ended emotionally bonding with you might even drive her off. Better off going after fresh divorcees who just want to fuck anyway if you're looking to play with damaged goods.
Oh, I am, trust me. Heh. I just hate going into a situation knowing that ahead of time. It's like asking them to catch a movie or take a drive to the seacoast is like a fucking marriage proposal with how much they have to ponder it. I just get frustrated and give up on them entirely, usually.

I had a really weird day , like things were just off, so I figured I'd jump in this thread. I only had to go back one page until I saw an Eomer post.

It was just my imagination, the world is normal.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So, what is up with chicks. Ask them out, have a date, things go great, talk to them for a few days after with plans to go out again and then they just stop responding. 3 days go by, ask how things are going and silence.

Could they just fucking say 'not interested' or 'I found a redneck at a bar and were having triplets' or something? Fuck.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So, what is up with chicks. Ask them out, have a date, things go great, talk to them for a few days after with plans to go out again and then they just stop responding. 3 days go by, ask how things are going and silence.

Could they just fucking say 'not interested' or 'I found a redneck at a bar and were having triplets' or something? Fuck.
nah....i think they are doing what girls always do: to make you feel they are in control.
you only sent 1 message,right?so keep that way....if they don't respond,go out and start seeking again.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
nah....i think they are doing what girls always do: to make you feel they are in control.
you only sent 1 message,right?so keep that way....if they don't respond,go out and start seeking again.
Yea, it's just fucking obnoxious.

Louis

Trakanon Raider

Happened to me recently. I kind of questioned pursuing after about 2 dates, but a mutual friend basically told me she was very interested. Went ahead and made plans with her for the 4th last week and then 3 nights later basically stonewalled me and there hasn't been communication since. Whatevssssss

Shabado_sl

shitlord
I'm almost 30 now and I've reached the age where I'm really willing to get into anything unless I'm sure there's at least a decent chance of it going somewhere. Wouldn't say I'm in a rush, just that I'm aware that I can't fuck around being with completely unsuitable women for more than a few months like I happily did for the past 10 years. Knowing you're with someone who you're not going to marry is a different prospect at 22.

Generally I don't date anyone under 25 because I don't feel like dealing with someone while they're still getting their shit together. And I was pretty sure 25 was a hard limit.
Met a girl who is only 21, so initially ruled her out entirely and wouldn't normally have given it a second thought... but (on the surface, bitches be sneaky) she seems to have it together better than most women I meet closer to my age. She's a medical student, has her own house, own car, is completely independent. She's smart, attractive, the rest of it. She isn't a crazy party girl and has had to deal with some things that have kinda forced her to be more mature (not 'Daddy raped me' kinds of things, just sickness in the family). She's definitely far more grown up than I was at 21.

If she was even a couple of years older I wouldn't have any second thoughts at all but I'm pretty sure that it ends in one of two ways:
1) She's 21 so she's crazy. She's hidden it so far, but they always do that, and being 21 she's not had the time to realise that perhaps sometimes she is an unreasonable crazy bitch, so it ends up with me losing patience and giving up in a year or 2.
2) In about 4 years she realises that she still has so much growing up to do or some bollocks and moves to Somalia to care for kids.

So, Rerolled, is too young always too young and is this destined to end up with me back her complaining that people barely out of their teens are fucking mental?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
21 year old "medical student" with her own house, car that is completely independent?

Shabado_sl

shitlord
Haha fair point. She lives independently I meant, rather than financially independent. She rents out her spare rooms to pay the mortgage. She did have money but it all went on the house.

Still fair point. I'm probably trying to talk myself into it because I want to put my p in her v. I'm bad at my own advice though.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I'd go for it. Look for warning signs and ditch out if you start getting a lot of them. You're a dude, you don't have to settle down by 35 or some shit. You've got plenty of time.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hook it up if you don't want it. I'd deal with a 21 year old crazy bitch for a few years if she could be my sugar momma down the road.

HogTurd_sl

shitlord
21 is only too young in you really really really want to be married to an old hag sooner than later.

She's young? Seemingly sensible? Good prospects? Stick with it (don't marry, but give it a chance!)

Half the fun is having women in their youth. Will they still want/love you when they grow up? It's anyone's guess, I suppose, but the alternative is being with a women who is old enough to want to settle, after having been steamrolled by every guy on her block for the last five years.

You want young and fresh?

Or old and used?

Either one can leave you in the end, so go for young and fresh every fucking time, man.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread is gold.

"catch a movie or take a drive to the seacoast"
"OH MY GOD WHY WONT WOMEN CONTACT ME BACK"

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This thread is gold.

"catch a movie or take a drive to the seacoast"
"OH MY GOD WHY WONT WOMEN CONTACT ME BACK"
Neither of those are good first dates, I didn't suggest they were or that I ask women to go have a candlelight fucking dinner for a first date. Even then I rarely plan movie dates at all, sometimes the chick will want to see a movie that I do as well though, so fuck it. But it's also summer, going to the beach on a third date isn't exactly crazy when you live an hour or so from a huge lake or the Atlantic ocean. What I was specifically talking about was chicks who can't let go of previous relationships (even after significant time) so everything is a huge fucking chore to convince them hanging out, socializing or having sex isn't serious or going to put them back to where they were 6 months ago or a year ago. Whatever, if I'm crazy for not wanting to fucking go to a bar or have coffee three dates in a row with a chick, then I guess I'm just fucked and things will just never work out for me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Met a girl who is only 21, so initially ruled her out entirely and wouldn't normally have given it a second thought... but (on the surface, bitches be sneaky) she seems to have it together better than most women I meet closer to my age. She's a medical student, has her own house, own car, is completely independent. She's smart, attractive, the rest of it. She isn't a crazy party girl and has had to deal with some things that have kinda forced her to be more mature (not 'Daddy raped me' kinds of things, just sickness in the family). She's definitely far more grown up than I was at 21.

So, Rerolled, is too young always too young and is this destined to end up with me back her complaining that people barely out of their teens are fucking mental?
At 21 she isn't a med student, she's an undergrad.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Neither of those are good first dates, I didn't suggest they were or that I ask women to go have a candlelight fucking dinner for a first date. Even then I rarely plan movie dates at all, sometimes the chick will want to see a movie that I do as well though, so fuck it. But it's also summer, going to the beach on a third date isn't exactly crazy when you live an hour or so from a huge lake or the Atlantic ocean. What I was specifically talking about was chicks who can't let go of previous relationships (even after significant time) so everything is a huge fucking chore to convince them hanging out, socializing or having sex isn't serious or going to put them back to where they were 6 months ago or a year ago. Whatever, if I'm crazy for not wanting to fucking go to a bar or have coffee three dates in a row with a chick, then I guess I'm just fucked and things will just never work out for me.
You sound a little frustrated.