The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kristen Update...............never did meet for lunch...we talked again, and she is pregnant, ironically she is now seeing a guy named Dennis, whom I introduced her to, thru USASexGuide,
last christmas, I certainly won't mind banging her once that baby bump gets bigger..
You hooked a Camden NJ (that's Philly area folks) whore up with a dude named Dennis?

uiwdSeR.png

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
His USAsexguide name is Cpoy....something like that......go back to january/february, he helped her out while i was away for the holiday, and who knew, but he kept seeing her,

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So basically your whore kept seeing someone behind your back?

I'm shocked! SHOCKED!!!

...not

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
A guy like johnny is definitely the type who would be like "no its fine we dont need a condom. I'll pull out" and when he's about to cum he rationalizes to himself "oh just this once it'll be fine if I dont pull out. What are the odds?"

Or maybe I'm imparting too much thought; maybe it's just "derrrrp"-->baby

And seriously, kristen is ugly. She's a girl most guys would be reasonably pleased to bang if they met her at a bar and time was running out, but by "paying for it" standards she sucks

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
A guy like johnny is definitely the type who would be like "no its fine we dont need a condom. I'll pull out" and when he's about to cum he rationalizes to himself "oh just this once it'll be fine if I dont pull out. What are the odds?"

Or maybe I'm imparting too much thought; maybe it's just "derrrrp"-->baby

And seriously, kristen is ugly. She's a girl most guys would be reasonably pleased to bang if they met her at a bar and time was running out,but by "paying for it" standards she sucks
Well, if you are paying for it I sure hope she does!

God I've got to stop posting in this thread!

iannis

Musty Nester
I have never understood the preggers fetish. You don't fuck that. Little hand reaching down and grabbing your dick. uuuuuunnnngggghghghghghg. I know they get crazy horny with the hormones and the bloodflow and I'm not talking about you strap a habit onto them and declare them chaste for the duration. Handjobs, fine mexican dining whatever, there are options. But don't stick your dick in it! What if you squish his head and he comes out retarded? You think thatneverhappens?

BAD DADDY. BAD.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I have never understood the preggers fetish. You don't fuck that. Little hand reaching down and grabbing your dick. uuuuuunnnngggghghghghghg. I know they get crazy horny with the hormones and the bloodflow and I'm not talking about you strap a habit onto them and declare them chaste for the duration. Handjobs, fine mexican dining whatever, there are options. But don't stick your dick in it! What if you squish his head and he comes out retarded? You think thatneverhappens?

BAD DADDY. BAD.
Hilarious
biggrin.png

The fetus is surrounded by 2 membranes, chorion and amnion, and a a mucus plug. If you want to get your dick through a non dilated cervix of a pregnant lady, you'd have to use power tools. That's assuming your pecker is more than average in length and can even reach the cervix. You get an F in biology, my friend
biggrin.png

40-weeks-pregnant-internal.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
Yuh huh. You go rootin around down there ain't no tellin what damage you're gonna do. I don't care what the fancy anatomy jpg says. Science is not a legitimate replacement for good damn sense.

That shit ain't right. Talk about shaken baby syndrome.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yuh huh. You go rootin around down there ain't no tellin what damage you're gonna do. I don't care what the fancy anatomy jpg says. Science is not a legitimate replacement for good damn sense.

That shit ain't right. Talk about shaken baby syndrome.
I'd worry more about whether the pregnant lady was drinking and smoking before and during pregnancy, and whether she's been taking folic acid supplements for starters. Things that truly mater and is backed up by science. Not your ill founded common sense. Question: does your mirror look like this?
hillbilly19.jpg

Or this?
comedian_WEB.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
guys im in my early 30s and never had my heart broken. is this normal?

iannis

Musty Nester
Not normal bro.Admirable.

God, there's a Malcom in the Middle quote that's perfect, but I straight up can't remember what Hal said. I just remember some scene with Hal talking to Louis about it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
guys im in my early 30s and never had my heart broken. is this normal?
I've read some bugs eat their mate when they fornicate. I guess the one doing the consumption never has their heart broken. Is that what you mean?
biggrin.png

bugfuck.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Is that a spoiler for the latest Dexter episode? I want to be pissed, but the show is so shitty I really don't care.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm pretty sure that's Rita. Promo poster from S3-4ish? Neck wound doesn't make sense but whatever, : Dexter :

That's my guess anyway.