The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sterling

El Presidente
Is this where everyone asks Numbers if he has a story about them? If he doesn't have a story about me is that good or bad?

iannis

Musty Nester
DO ME, WHAT'S MY STORY?!
Sutekh lives in northern Ohio with his wife of 7 years and his 4 year old son. Sometimes as he's driving to work he passes one of those old strip malls that has a laundrymat, a bingo parlor, a check cashing place, a pizza hut in the parking lot, and a lot of cavernous empty storefronts. He thinks to himself, "I remember when there used to be a radio shack down there. I wonder how much ram costs these days?".

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sutekh lives in northern Ohio with his wife of 7 years and his 4 year old son. Sometimes as he's driving to work he passes one of those old strip malls that has a laundrymat, a bingo parlor, a check cashing place, a pizza hut in the parking lot, and a lot of cavernous empty storefronts. He thinks to himself, "I remember when there used to be a radio shack down there. I wonder how much ram costs these days?".
It's beautiful.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so the other day Capri says to me....why do you care about me i am just a junkie prostitute with a crackhead boyfriend who sells drugs ?, anyway, i have been talking to her mom and Capri will hopefully go home today and see a doctor in the morning to get on suboxin, her boyfriend is in jail, he got busted with two bundles on him, with him out of the picture, shes afraid to stay in drugville, so this might work, plus i have been cutting back on the money and after what happened to her last friday, shes scared to go on the stroll

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This is a story. Thank you for sharing.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
she was brutalized by a customer....
Pics or it didn't happen. And you're not just a customer, don't be so hard on yourself.

Johnny would make a terrible pimp. No offense, Johnny, but the worst thing a pimp can do is care about his hoes. Shit, that's lesson 1:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Are you religious, J49? Why are you trying to help her get treatment, Suboxone?

iannis

Musty Nester
They're not customers or clients or dates, man. That's just the kind of thing that people say to avoid looking despair square in the face.

And I don't blame them. Nobody likes to look despair square in the eyes. But you should know better by now. If you want to help these girls, stop fucking them. If you don't, stop feeling like you have to pretend to.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i didn't meet her expecting to care, but after getting blowjobs twice a day monday thru friday, and having her ride me a couple times a week, i began to have feelings for her
and would gladly stop if it meant her getting out and getting clean, but if she choses to stay in drugville, then i will continue to help her with money, but i am not going to give it away....i am trying to teach her good work habits for when she does get clean