The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Yeah I've got stories for you two. Ancient will be disappointed in what a douche he is and Gavinrad, well, he's a bit of an attention whore among other things.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Stories! Truth fucking sucks sometimes but it takes someone else putting it out there before you can adjust/change.

Back on topic, every shitty thing that happened that involved women is due to my dick doing all the thinking. Don't want to get shit on? Don't let your dick lead you around
smile.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
A "Numbers' Fictional (Or Not?) RR Member Stories Thread" may need to be created.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
One thing that the Ancient does that is weird is that they insist on asking for 5 napkins when ordering a coffee. Every time. If they don't give him 5 napkins, he won't drink his coffee and complains about not getting 5 napkins. One of many strange things that he does to annoy people.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
When you're right you're right. Once you know anything concrete about someone everything goes down hill from the story perspective. Fun is inversely proportional to fact.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When you're right you're right. Once you know anything concrete about someone everything goes down hill from the story perspective. Fun is inversely proportional to fact.
You may perceive me as an attention whore, but I'm really not.

iannis

Musty Nester
The Number Fan-Fic Storyboard Thread, Thread

Put it in Grown-Up-Stuff so that people don't troll the piss out of it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
One thing that the Ancient does that is weird is that they insist on asking for 5 napkins when ordering a coffee. Every time. If they don't give him 5 napkins, he won't drink his coffee and complains about not getting 5 napkins. One of many strange things that he does to annoy people.
I'm not disappointed that I'm a douche, I'm disappointed that your story makes no god damned sense.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Do I have a story?

And does in involve giant swastika tattoos on my chest and curb stomping thugs after failing to steal my truck?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Do I have a story?

And does in involve giant swastika tattoos on my chest and curb stomping thugs after failing to steal my truck?
Your story is about a single mother of three trying to raise her children on a waitresses salary, hoping you'll one day get discovered.

At night you strip for money, when you take the bus you make sure to get off at the bus stop one stop after the strip joint, and backpedal to it.

Until one day your cryogenically frozen in the year 2001, and reawaken in the year 2525, but you're a woman with the will to survive.