The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Confirmed Johnny49

tA4eW5.gif

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've read this entire thread too. There's absolutely no evidence that Johnny is doing anything remotely close to what he's claiming. A few pictures of women he is banging / wants to bang != proof he's grooming drug addict street walkers to become his mistresses until he breaks/kills them.

A picture of him or a girl with some H would go a long way.
Then you haven't read the entire thread. Because I'm pretty sure he's legit.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I was trying to find it in the thread, but it would have to be a pretty elaborate troll because someone found those posts j49 made at that website for people looking to bang hookers and it lined up exactly with what he was saying here.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
I know a guy who he and his friends use Yahoo! community groups to find other people who want to have sex. One married woman drove for two hours to meet the him to give him a blow job. He and his wing man would go and meet a bunch of chicks at a club and then find a place to have sex (almost everyone was married or dating someone). There was often times group sex as well so I don't think jonny49 is as strange as some people are claiming he is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a pretty big difference between swingers and dudes that are paying for street-walking heroin junkies and bragging about it on a forum full of nerds.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
There's a pretty big difference between swingers and dudes that are paying for street-walking heroin junkies and bragging about it on a forum full of nerds.
I'm not sure what point you're making, becase street-walking heroin junkies are easier to find, cheaper, less drama, easier to ditch (in a ditch)... and forums are the ultimate place to brag anonymously about shit even nerds white-knighting will keep reading about.

I remember that time I cloths-lined my fist into some chick in her van outside a grocery store while playing a raid of 40 boxed characters in a browser!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
What's wrong with a woman asking for money in exchange for sex?
Real women are smart enough to know it's implied, and they shouldn't have to ask.

And that they might not get 100 bucks in cash if they ask, but will get a new fucking car if they don't ask and get pregnant and pretend they'll never complain about the trash knowing they sure as shit will, and constantly, once married.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't he help reunite the chick with her mom and is trying to get help? Sounds like he's not as evil as you may wish.
It's a Numbers contrarian troll. ?

Slow afternoon, bro? How's avoiding getting murdered by your bang-buddy's husband going?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Haven't heard from her and I haven't seen that guy since I posted I saw him. I'm assuming that they are hatching a plan to murder me at some point in the future.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't heard from her and I haven't seen that guy since I posted I saw him. I'm assuming that they are hatching a plan to murder me at some point in the future.
Despite giving you some shit, I hope you don't get murdered. Happy valentine's day, bro.