The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
no condom bj.....did eat out jamie.....just yesterday i did bury my face in capri's ass.....did try out a couple girls prior to sticking with capri, in fact found a really cute
girl, very pretty eyes, but she fell asleep giving me head, i didn't know what to do...her mouth was on it and she fell asleep, that was the end of that
Sounds like a great time for surprise anal, doesn't it?!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
no condom bj.....did eat out jamie.....just yesterday i did bury my face in capri's ass.....did try out a couple girls prior to sticking with capri, in fact found a really cute
girl, very pretty eyes, but she fell asleep giving me head, i didn't know what to do...her mouth was on it and she fell asleep, that was the end of that
How do other dude's anal creampies taste?

iannis

Musty Nester
I like the part where he said, "She gave me head. Not because I paid for it, but because Ideserveit."

That is bliss.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, I'm pretty sure Wolfen just changed his name to Johnny49 and started posting in this thread instead of the PGT.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
She claimed a bunch of family problems popped up that she needed to take care of. Then did the ol' I'll look you up when everything is calmed down.

Nope.jpg

In conclusion: She's probably banging another dude at the moment.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
3809256+_3f9a5e2ca9af9dad5df588da0bcb8f70.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
She claimed a bunch of family problems popped up that she needed to take care of. Then did the ol' I'll look you up when everything is calmed down.

Nope.jpg

I love when chicks try to pull this. "Well, in case the guy I think I'm trading up for sucks, I guess I'll settle for you. That's cool, right?"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

Nope.jpg

Keep it Alpha, bro.