The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The Internet saves another desperate man from a worthless situation! Good Job Internet!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
At least you gave it an honest try, so no "what if" or other regrets and you can gtfo as fast as possible.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
At least you gave it an honest try, so no "what if" or other regrets and you can gtfo as fast as possible.
True dat. It also helped boost my confidence back up quite a bit. Now that I gotta little stank on my hang-low I'm gonna spend the summer slaying some bitches yo! Heh heh.

iannis

Musty Nester
So a quick update from my situation dealing with the mom that's overly attached to her 9 yr old boy and still lets him sleep with her: the naysayers were correct, she had no intention of dealing with the situation head-on and would just tell me what I wanted to hear. I tried to be patient and understanding but fuck it was just too weird. I just broke it off with her and luckily in two weeks I leave for Montana for 8 weeks (I live in TX) so there won't be any temptation to drag it out. I feel better already.
Ah, sorry to hear it man. But that's the right thing to do. That was a hell with soft hands awaiting you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would have just fucked her with him in the bed until he either stuck to his own bed or got old enough to join in.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya it was Brosar. Think you were in the midst of your latest banning last time I was posting about this mess.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would have just fucked her with him in the bed until he either stuck to his own bed or got old enough to join in.
Sounds like an awesome way to end up on the sex offender registry.

Glad you're moving on Beagle, no sense dragging yourself down with other people's situations. She may be a decent person but you have to put your happiness first before you can make a partner happy too. That shit was no path to fulfillment.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe we could have saved those women in California if Elliot Rodgers had posted here instead of BB.com

I'm a firm believer in the intelligence of the hive mind of the Internet... Don't ignore what random people tell you to do.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
My recent story:

I recently went back to visit my home town area. I haven't lived there for a great many years, and had not been back there for at least ten years. Thanks to Facebook, I was able to get in contact with my high school girlfriend from there. We were each other's firsts, but thanks to my dad getting a job across country, he moved our family away, which prevented it from going any further.

I have always carried a torch for her, no matter the women I've had or how many years separated us. So it was great news that she wanted to see me when I arrived there. I knew she was married and had kids, but I didn't care.

We had some fun, but I could always feel her keeping things at arms length. I understood. She had a husband and a house full of kids, and I had no intention of being a home wrecker. But damn, it sure was nice to be with her.

So I return home and she starts texting me, flirting with me and saying things that girls say. I guess that now I'm half a continent way, she thinks its safe to do such things. I go along with it, like an alcoholic yearning for another drink. I know it's not healthy, as there's no future in it (unless she divorces, but isn't likely), but I keep drinking in it.

Anyway, I guess that I'm a glutton for punishment. I want more of her, even if it's this small part, even if it is, in the end, a waste of time.

/end whining like a bitch

iannis

Musty Nester
It's only unhealthy if you let it impact the real relationships.

There's really nothing wrong with being flirty with an old friend. Especially not one that lives 1500 miles away. I'm sure it makes her feel young.

If it starts making you feel OLD you need to cut that shit out.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Johnny49, big news bro! No more worries about only getting half the pleasure out of your whores 'cause they make you wear an old fashioned condom.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
well now i am trying to juggle ( 3 )....Capri who needs to see me every day, Seimone who will hang if i see her on broadway (we have more of a daily texting relationship ) she lives with a old guy who pays for all her needs, and a girl i banged about 3 years ago named tiffany, shes clean but still dates for money as she currently has no job, now her i ran into by chance, not on broadway, she recognized me at WaWa and struck up a conversation, then i quickly remembered who she was...

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
well now i am trying to juggle ( 3 )....Capri who needs to see me every day, Seimone who will hang if i see her on broadway (we have more of a daily texting relationship ) she lives with a old guy who pays for all her needs, and a girl i banged about 3 years ago named tiffany, shes clean but still dates for money as she currently has no job, now her i ran into by chance, not on broadway, she recognized me at WaWa and struck up a conversation, then i quickly remembered who she was...
Need to add Tiffany to your sig bro

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is the best I could find when I googled "three chicks at the same time" :S

45065002.JPG