The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
now i am fucked....Capri's man is back in jail....and now she wants to be back with me.....and then there is seimone....what to do ? and yes capri is back on drugs, once her crackhead boyfriend got out of jail it didnt take long for her to go back to using, obviously the separation from my magical penis lead to her downfall,

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
e8fda25b3ce62684bf418d1f248cde70cbcbaaba3226c8f31a020781782210f5.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
now i am fucked....Capri's man is back in jail....and now she wants to be back with me.....and then there is seimone....what to do ? and yes capri is back on drugs, once her crackhead boyfriend got out of jail it didnt take long for her to go back to using, obviously the separation from my magical penis lead to her downfall,
do you jack off while thinking about how much youre helping them?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
^^^^^ what he* said
They're whores. Just toss them an extra $5 each and get a double score. Win Win for everyone.

*the guy before Big P

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
problem solved....capri agreed to a lunch time blow job for $20.00....seeing seimone after work.....

"Heroin....making middle aged guys dicks taste like candy, since....."

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
problem solved....capri agreed to a lunch time blow job for $20.00....seeing seimone after work.....

"Heroin....making middle aged guys dicks taste like candy, since....."
See, that's what we need more of in this country, ingenuity and gumption! Some guys would have just thrown up their hands and walked away in defeat, but no, not our Johnny49. He makes shit work!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to say, I'm impressed. I get sick of sex after like 2-3 days of it, not Johnny.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This chick has terrible camera presence. She keeps rolling her eyes and looking away from the camera.

I thought she had not read the books until she said she did and talked about the scene with Bronn and Tyrion in the book. Wow let's just say she took that scene in the book completely different than I did.

She doesn't seem to know the actors names either. She calls Rory the actor...so strange.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This chick has terrible camera presence. She keeps rolling her eyes and looking away from the camera.

I thought she had not read the books until she said she did and talked about the scene with Bronn and Tyrion in the book. Wow let's just say she took that scene in the book completely different than I did.

She doesn't seem to know the actors names either. She calls Rory the actor...so strange.
I think she's generally tipsy/drunk when she makes these. In lots of her videos she's constantly holding beer bottles. Most of her videos are pretty bad, but she has a few epic history videos about some of the major houses and they're really interesting.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
So a quick update from my situation dealing with the mom that's overly attached to her 9 yr old boy and still lets him sleep with her: the naysayers were correct, she had no intention of dealing with the situation head-on and would just tell me what I wanted to hear. I tried to be patient and understanding but fuck it was just too weird. I just broke it off with her and luckily in two weeks I leave for Montana for 8 weeks (I live in TX) so there won't be any temptation to drag it out. I feel better already.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So a quick update from my situation dealing with the mom that's overly attached to her 9 yr old boy and still lets him sleep with her: the naysayers were correct, she had no intention of dealing with the situation head-on and would just tell me what I wanted to hear. I tried to be patient and understanding but fuck it was just too weird. I just broke it off with her and luckily in two weeks I leave for Montana for 8 weeks (I live in TX) so there won't be any temptation to drag it out. I feel better already.
you are the man.

EDIT: looked at previous posts.

She'll pay lip service to it, maybe even make some deals with the kid in the short term that will involve you getting your dick wet before he's back later, but nothing substantial. Next.