The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heh, yea, it was pretty pathetic, I've done pretty good since then. I've banged 4 different chicks in the past month, not one was just a one night stand.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will add though, it's a million times better coming to an "anonymous" Internet forum and posting about my troubles rather than sharing them with a woman I'm interested in having a relationship with. It's the number one reason I continue posting here. I follow my own advice now, be a closed book to a woman, be an emotionally stable rock. Vent elsewhere, do not show her any weakness, no good will ever come of it. Let her be the one to vent to you. She'll love you for it.

Anonymous in quotes because of creepy stalkers here looking me up based on my shared posting history and contacting me via other methods. It's the number one reason I've shared less stories than I used to.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will add though, it's a million times better coming to an "anonymous" Internet forum and posting about my troubles rather than sharing them with a woman I'm interested in having a relationship with. It's the number one reason I continue posting here. I follow my own advice now, be a closed book to a woman, be an emotionally stable rock. Vent elsewhere, do not show her any weakness, no good will ever come of it. Let her be the one to vent to you. She'll love you for it.

Anonymous in quotes because of creepy stalkers here looking me up based on my shared posting history and contacting me via other methods. It's the number one reason I've shared less stories than I used to.
That's good, because reading your stories makes me feel better about my life. HEYO

No I'm just playing bro.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You've voluntarily posted numerous real life pictures...
You're right. I'm 32, I've been using the Internet since I was 9. I still remember when it was safe to have things posted online that people couldn't cross reference to find out your home location. Being doxxed by Internet detectives sucks, and the fact that I made it easier for them to find me and call me and contact women that I dated doesn't make it easier.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh it's not like anyone from here's going to send 100 pizzas to your house or call a swat raid against you or something. Most of us don't actually give a shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh it's not like anyone from here's going to send 100 pizzas to your house or call a swat raid against you or something. Most of us don't actually give a shit.
I would probably order him 1 pizza, but not 100. I'd put the worst toppings I could think of on it though.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I would probably order him 1 pizza, but not 100. I'd put the worst toppings I could think of on it though.
Most people think anchovies, but broccoli is the absolute worst. It will make the entire pizza kitchen, delivery-drivers car, and your eventual victim's house smell like gross sweaty gym feet.

iannis

Musty Nester
You're right. I'm 32, I've been using the Internet since I was 9. I still remember when it was safe to have things posted online that people couldn't cross reference to find out your home location. Being doxxed by Internet detectives sucks, and the fact that I made it easier for them to find me and call me and contact women that I dated doesn't make it easier.
It's neeeeeever been safe to do that. If anything, with facebook and social media and whatnot, it's far safer these days than it's ever been in the past.

9 year old you probably just didn't notice. But honestly, that shit has never been safe to do. The only time that the comfort level for posting RL info online has been equitable to what it is now was back in the day of local BBS systems. When we went interstate interwebs the only limiting factor was physical distance.

Edit: Of course you take the good you take the bad you take them both. There are obvious benefits which outweigh the inherent danger of making contact with a psychopath.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Most people think anchovies, but broccoli is the absolute worst. It will make the entire pizza kitchen, delivery-drivers car, and your eventual victim's house smell like gross sweaty gym feet.
Nah man. When I lived in Japan I had the unpleasure of getting a pizza with Potato on it. Like slices of moderately cooked through Potato. With corn. You're probably right about the kitchen/car thing though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's neeeeeever been safe to do that. If anything, with facebook and social media and whatnot, it's far safer these days than it's ever been in the past.
Shut up punk, it was safe at one point, you're just too young to remember. My sig when I was active on usenet had my real name, address and phone number in it, as did at least a quarter of the people. There was a story of one guy showing up at another guy's house because of a heated argument they were having. They discussed things like gentlemen, demonstrated the techniques they were talking about (it was a martial arts group), and had a beer.

But yeah, now I'm careful. I'd be shocked if anyone could find any real, specific information about me.

FiReBReTHa

N00b
Didn't know where to post to get some feedback.

Been married 10+ years, decent/good sex life in the sense of frequency. Uniqueness has always been meh (by my standards).
wifey recently diagnosed ADHD so been reading on those forums and one said to try role playing to keep focused during sex. She would previously talk or get distracted in the beginning of a session (was never an issue thankfully) but she now wants to get into role playing.

Except I have no interest in it. Not sure what particularly im not thrilled about, its just never been my thing to "act" etc. Not sure what to think or do in this situation.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Try it, whats the harm. It's going to be like 5min of pretend some silly situation with sexual innuendo, just be playful and roll with it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Except I have no interest in it. Not sure what particularly im not thrilled about, its just never been my thing to "act" etc. Not sure what to think or do in this situation.

I also find it ironic that TGWBYT is being visited for marriage advice and the Marriage/Divorce thread is all dating.