The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That Shit (no pun intended) would piss me off. Only offering anal after we break up? Fuck you go fuck a j49.
Yup. But happened with a friend of mine. He still said no because he was already interested on someone else and knew that her ex gf was desperate.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
She's offering you her negotiated desire because she wants a relationship with you. She has had anal before with other guys that just stuck it in, and she loved it. Negotiated desire is a very bad trap to fall into, tread carefully, she wants to keep you long term as a provider/father figure.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
She's offering you her negotiated desire because she wants a relationship with you. She has had anal before with other guys that just stuck it in, and she loved it.
That's what we were all implying. I fear for our domestic flights over Ohio....

Although the other guys didn't just stick it in most likely. You should probably try having anal with a girl who's never done it before Antarius. Put some KY on a plate or something if it makes you feel more in your element.

Vinen

God is dead
A lot of you guys must have dated some prude, uptight women. I can't even count how many times I've been asked by a woman to put it in her butt.

Here's the real question though cabbit, was she into anal when the two of you were together? Or is that a new development?
I married a Mainland Chinese girl. You don't know Prude.

Thankfully I have the sex drive of a Panda as well.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is that why she left you?

I didn't mean it, but it was low hanging fruit
Her and I are still extremely close, she's my best friend by a mile so feel free to joke all you'd like as it does not bother me!

And yes I learned the hard way she does not tolerate mediocrity.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have done it before. Several times. Women loved being pinned down while they're laying flat on their stomach, it's a great for either pussy or ass, as long as the girl isn't too fat. Get them wet, pull out, grab onto your dick, aim half an inch higher #whitegirlprivledge. If you exclusively fuck fatties or black women, position may not be as relevant. If anything anal is easier than pussy in that position. Smaller the girl, easier it works.

Vinen

God is dead
Her and I are still extremely close, she's my best friend by a mile so feel free to joke all you'd like as it does not bother me!

And yes I learned the hard way she does not tolerate mediocrity.
hahah, what a failure. You can't keep a women because you're a terrible raider/person.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
That said, I've been surprised by some bigger girls (not super obese, but way past 150lbs), that it worked really good with, some women are just able to arch their backs more than others.... And I honestly think it has to do with the more a girl is attracted to you... She'll help you get it in.

Khane

I have done it before. Several times. Women loved being pinned down while they're laying flat on their stomach, it's a great for either pussy or ass, as long as the girl isn't too fat. Get them wet, pull out, grab onto your dick, aim half an inch higher #whitegirlprivledge. If you exclusively fuck fatties or black women, position may not be as relevant. If anything anal is easier than pussy in that position. Smaller the girl, easier it works.
You're talking about women that actively have anal sex, love it, and do it frequently and then comparing that to a woman who was married for years, and never did it with her own husband and therefore probably never did it. You can't just fuck a woman who's never had anal in the ass just like that. Trust me, I've tried to put it in every single woman I've ever slept with's ass. With a lot of success mind you, but most of them took some convincing and a lot of lube and gentle caressing/working first.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It takes lube no matter what. Its just not physically feasible to go dry. And yeah, starts with fingers then work your way to it. I think a lot of guys think "trying anal" with their G/F involves trying to jam your hard dick right in and then both of the couple will reference how they tried it once and that shit just ain't happening LOL! Of course not, that's the most idiotic way to go about things.

Khane

It takes lube no matter what.
That's not true. I've been with women that didn't need lube. Don't forget the female body self lubricates pretty well, including the butt. In fact my current girlfriend and I have never used lube, and she loves anal.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's not true. I've been with women that didn't need lube. Don't forget the female body self lubricates pretty well, including the butt. In fact my current girlfriend and I have never used lube, and she loves anal.
WTF does the asshole self lubricate with? And on the outside? Getting past the rim is the biggest hurdle lube helps with in my experience. Maybe some serious anal sluts are just ready to go at any time, IDK. A gay man like Kuriin could probably add more to this than anyone.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I second this. My ex was like that. And never used lube with her.

Khane

WTF does the asshole self lubricate with? And on the outside? Getting past the rim is the biggest hurdle lube helps with in my experience. Maybe some serious anal sluts are just ready to go at any time, IDK. A gay man Kuriin could probably add more to this than anyone.
Butt balm, obviously. I don't know, maybe you just have a way bigger dick than me. But in my experience, the women who do it often don't need lube.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Best advice I ever got from this thread was don't do Arena with a chick your fucking. Sutekh was the one who said if im not mistaken.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Best advice I ever got from this thread was don't do Arena with a chick your fucking. Sutekh was the one who said if im not mistaken.
*you're - as in you're the newly graduated teacher, right? Solid advice though.