The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really can't say enough how much you need to bail. Everything you're doing tells me you'll make the wrong decisions here. All I can hope is you don't get sucked too deeply into a bad situation. Or that we are wrong about her, but we probably aren't. You should cut her off. This "30 days no contact" shit is worthless. You either need to move on or you're going to let her back in. I wish you would just make that move to Dubai now, just jump in feet first and go get your head back on straight.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_99879.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only because I'm grateful for the advice you guys give, but you shall go no further....

idk why this stuff is getting rotated.....

any help?
What works for me is to open it in viewer and rotate it. It seems to stay rotated when I do that. If that fails, open it in any image editor rotate it and save it. I don't know a way to do it with html tags. Oh and also teach her how to take a fucking picture properly. Landscape.

I see enough camel toe in the last one to admit she's at least post op. As for the 30 day question, did you fuck her the other night?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
She moves out and still has a key? Name on lease is still just a lease, either she lives there or you do. That is first thing to fix. Just don't let her fuck your credit.

To be honest the only way your going to break all contact is to ditch all mutual friends and move away, sometimes out of state depending on how social you both were.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Another thing you could do ... and bear with me here, you're going to think I just want more for the spank bank, but I'm being super serial ... post all her nudes and point her to the thread.

I mean, only use that option if she pulls that shit again, but keep it in your back pocket.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I was trying the 30 day No Contact thing, but she spoiled that today. Had only been 9 days. We shared a place, her name is still on the lease til August, so she still has her key. Just walked right on in while I was cooking and I was just like "shiiiiiit." In the past, she would let me know when she was coming over, and I would step out for a bit. I guess she wanted to surprise me. I tried to ignore her for about 20 minutes while she did stuff around the house, but then we slowly started chatting, which then turned into almost 2 hours of conversation. I'm weak. She cried a bit, but my poker face was strong. It was all very pleasant and nice, but I'm a bit irritated now because doing that no contact shit is hard. I was proud to make it 9 days, sucks that it was spoiled by something out of my control. Do I start the 30 days over?

Oh, and I had seen it long term with her. Obviously, I was getting ready to propose to her. We had discussed marriage for almost a year now. I was just waiting for some extra $$ to get a nice ring. Had it too in a nice tax return, but that came 1 week after we broke up.
It's pretty obvious you both loved each other that's why it's so hard to break things off, but she saw a big enough issue that she broke it off with you two. That issue isn't going to go away, whatever it is. You guys may still enjoy each other's company, you may get back together and it will be awesome ... for a period of time. But in the end it's always going to result in you two splitting up. Proposing, Marriage, Kids, Etc. All of that shit is irrelevant if you can't function together outside of it. Trying some bogus ass challenge where "IF I GO 30 DAYS WITHOUT TALKING TO HER MY HEART MIGHT BE UNBROKEN!" isn't going to do shit. You either need to say, should I get back with this chick and give it another go? or should I break it off completely and let us both move on with our lives.

For what it's worth when I was put in this position I made the first choice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still want to hear more about this psychologist friend who can diagnose someone with Bipolar Disorder after a single 20 minute casual conversation. Dude must be psychic.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I still want to hear more about this psychologist friend who can diagnose someone with Bipolar Disorder after a single 20 minute casual conversation. Dude must be psychic.
no one said diagnose but you.....it was a casual conversation with his friend.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
The guy said she might have an issue That's not a diagnosis, that's saying she should go in for a diagnosis.

You guys are all fucking retarded.

Unlike the doctor, I'm giving a diagnosis because it's true, not telling you to go get a diagnosis.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The guy said she might have an issue That's not a diagnosis, that's saying she should go in for a diagnosis.

You guys are all fucking retarded.

Unlike the doctor, I'm giving a diagnosis because it's true, not telling you to go get a diagnosis.
It must be a struggle to go through every day life being this fucking stupid.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm not the one equating a caugh to ebola. Your logic chains have about as much intelligence as someone with a fucking 55 IQ so why not call it what it is.

I mean, I don't know what a caugh is but maybe it causes Ebola.

Some guy paraphrasing something their buddy who is a doctor said about their ex-girlfriend isn't the same as diagnosing someone on the spot. I swear, I fucking wonder how you guys make it through life some days.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except when a psychologist says 'I think your girl might have X', people are going to take it for a diagnosis because he's a fucking psychologist. It's the same reason a doctor doesn't go 'I think your girl might have ebola' because he heard her cough.

So this psychologist friend is either a retard or psychic.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not the one equating a caugh to ebola. Your logic chains have about as much intelligence as someone with a fucking 55 IQ so why not call it what it is.

I mean, I don't know what a caugh is but maybe it causes Ebola.

Some guy paraphrasing something their buddy who is a doctor said about their ex-girlfriend isn't the same as diagnosing someone on the spot. I swear, I fucking wonder how you guys make it through life some days.
The only thing you can do to try and throw off my argument is complain about a typo, bravo.

says the person with 6,815 posts lol
I never claimed I wasn't, but then again I don't spend all mine and my wife's money on drug infested prostitutes. Maybe if you weren't such a failure you could actually please your wife and you wouldn't have to pay people to care about you.