The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Dumar_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_102377.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You know what? I'll let it out. I got laid an absolutely insane amount in my early 20's, probably 3-4 girls a month plus the 3 regulars, while being absolutely broke and pretty depressed about my life in general. How? Being a genuine nice and funny guy.

You know when I realized I was an actual adult? When I stopped caring about how much pussy I pulled defined me as a man.

Go back to your own thread in the rickshaw, betas.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
this made things a lot clearer for me and going through the last few pages of this thread, it seems very relevant as a free therapy session.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
That's got nothing to do with it. I don't date much because of self-worth issues, nothing to do with shame for being gay. I've dated two girls in the past 6 months, but neither for very long. It's very hard to in a relationship when you feel completely worthless and you don't understand how the other person could ever possibly like you.

I mean, and that's the real crux of my issues. Even when the depression lifts, I'm still stuck with incredibly low feelings of self-worth and that is not something that you can snap your fingers and fix with drugs. And it's REALLY hard for me to relate to other people, because we live in this society where everyone is a fucking narcissist and I'm the only one who hates herself. I also realize that having low self-worth makes me very vulnerable to being exploited by others, which is why I'd rather just be exploited in my current situation instead. Better to be abused by someone you know, right?
Hello passive narcissism, how you try to disguise yourself and escape your own ego. Everybody is imperfect Mist, I assure you that your brand of imperfection isn't especially special.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hello passive narcissism, how you try to disguise yourself and escape your own ego. Everybody is imperfect Mist, I assure you that your brand of imperfection isn't especially special.
That is the most nonsense 'advice' I've ever read.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I can give you something straight forward.

Grow up, and get over yourself.

Your behavior isn't unique to this board, the parallels between "This is everyone else's fault" and "This is all my fault" are well documented, and you manage to employ both in the same train of thought.

The:

I don't date much because of self-worth issues... It's very hard to in a relationship when you feel completely worthless and you don't understand how the other person could ever possibly like you.

... I'm still stuck with incredibly low feelings of self-worth ... it's REALLY hard for me to relate to other people, because we live in this society where everyone is a fucking narcissist and I'm the only one who hates herself. I also realize that having low self-worth makes me very vulnerable to being exploited by others, which is why I'd rather just be exploited in my current situation instead. Better to be abused by someone you know, right?
"Oh woe is me, how could anyone ever want someone like me" while you're dating someone isn't any less egotistical than:

Just because I'm smarter than most of you doesn't mean I'm arrogant.
and all of this shit:

I'm mostly posting so you guys have someone to make fun of, in case you got bored of making fun of Dumar and Antarius.
There's nothing "upper middle class" about me aside from being smart ....
I mean, I'm fucking stupid, I get that.
- Prop yourself up, and tear yourself down In the very same post.

I'm pretty sure my dislike of sex is just a byproduct of my general fuckedupedness and depression

And you even acknowledge it.

It's hard to explain, but there are surprising upsides to everything feeling uniformly miserable.
I'm sorry Mist I'm not here to argue with you, I don't know what your story is, what you're making up, what's true, who you really are. I don't care. We're on an Internet forum, I can't give you anything of substance if you're not willing to acknowledge your imperfections. You're not that smart, you're pretty mediocre in a lot of ways, your not important enough to be able to completely fuck up everything all the time, you're not worthless enough to ruin every relationship your in. You're not insignificant enough to be considered valueless, but you are insignificant enough for someone to break up with you because you can't supplant that ego of yours. You are insignificant enough for people to get tired of you because you intend to feed your insecurities for the attention, without seeking the correct help, without acknowledging your own hand in it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm with voyce on this one. the narcissistic pity party is strong in mist.
I'm not looking for pity (I'm looking for ideas) and I'm admitting all of my own mistakes, all of my bad patterns of thinking, and all of my fuckups. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Seriously, calling me a fucking narcissist is ridiculous. Any narcissism I had in my youth was literally and/or figuratively beaten out of me.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Show me on the picture of your ass where you were beaten. For science.
It was my stomach. 6 dumb hick girls at my dumb hick middle school decided to stomp on my intestines a few dozen times each, until I couldn't shit right for the next 3 years, because I had a speech impediment and was smarter than everyone. I mentioned it in the Brahma thread on a similar topic.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
So now you have abs of steel and go out in the night, masked, to exact justice on tween girls everywhere (mostly the bowling alley and roller rink)?