The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know two people that have had their wives cheat. One found out while his wife was pregnant with their first kid. He left her almost immediately. She had twins and he immediately requested paternity tests. Kids were not his he walked away a free man.

The second had been having some marriage trouble but didn't realize how bad . It was just a couple times and I use that loosely (I would have bailed). He left for a while but they had two kids and she's an amazing mom. He decided he wanted to make it work so he could stay in their lives and as mad as he was he still loved her. It was shitty a while but they are happier than they ever have been.
Of course the second woman is happy. She got a cuckold to help raise her children created out of passionate lovemaking with a stranger. Why wouldn't she be happy?

P.S. I fucked a woman tonight, twice. Afterward she drove to her boyfriend's house, because she got in an accident, her radiator is leaking, and he's a mechanic and will work for free for her.

These hos aint loyal.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Of course the second woman is happy. She got a cuckold to help raise her children created out of passionate lovemaking with a stranger. Why wouldn't she be happy?

P.S. I fucked a woman tonight, twice. Afterward she drove to her boyfriend's house, because she got in an accident, her radiator is leaking, and he's a mechanic and will work for free for her.

These hos aint loyal.
I figured she'd just use your payment to pay him.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am very much in favour of giving counseling a try. Make good decisions, not angry or spiteful decisions. Take some time, I know it is going to take a long time for you to completely sort your head around this, but don't act now out of anger. It could make reconciliation impossible later, even if that's what you both want. It could also make divorce much more costly for you if you're seen to be vitriolic in all of this.

Patience. Calmness. That's what you need, and knee-jerk reactions after situations like this typically are neither patient or calm.

And, if you can make it work, that truly would be best for your daughter. I'm not saying you should stay in a loveless, sexless marriage, but if you can find it in yourself to allow this situation to really be the past, and if you believe you can get to a point where you both trust her and respect her again, then it's worth the long, hard work ahead.

That's not something you can decide this week. Take time, man. Spend lots of it with your child.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I figured she'd just use your payment to pay him.
rrr_img_104832.gif

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Guys I got a potential issue here.. Last night I jumped on a huge grenade for my buddy, my God was she gross. Of course I got completely black out drunk before hand, and when my buddy was driving them home she said something about me nutting in her and not being on BC. I texted her earlier and she said she was on the pill so I don't fucking know what the deal is. The one thing in my favor here is that she was on the end of her period as I observed by the blood on my dick. Any advice for getting rid of this baby.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Guys I got a potential issue here.. Last night I jumped on a huge grenade for my buddy, my God was she gross. Of course I got completely black out drunk before hand, and when my buddy was driving them home she said something about me nutting in her and not being on BC. I texted her earlier and she said she was on the pill so I don't fucking know what the deal is. The one thing in my favor here is that she was on the end of her period as I observed by the blood on my dick. Any advice for getting rid of this baby.
Tell her you post on Rerolled under the name Antarius, She will Abort.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That timing actually works against you I think...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Congrats Keg! I would like to refer you to the Pregnancy thread in the Grown Up section for advice. And in 9 months please see the Parent thread in the same section. Cheers!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
there is no chance i will raise a this kid. if she really is pregnant i will flee the country and join the french foreign legion.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I know a guy that actually did that. It's not all fun and games.
i'd rather spend 5 years in hell with a motley crew of degenerates than pay 18 years of child support to some gold digging skank who happens to be the ugliest woman in Philadelphia

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

These hos aint loyal.
I didn't think I had to point this out but in the second case the children are all his.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
there is no chance i will raise a this kid. if she really is pregnant i will flee the country and join the french foreign legion.
Eyy, how do you get in to the french foreign legion and can I get outside funding if I were to do it?

Also, Chanur, it's an Antarius post, so take that in to consideration.

Sterling

El Presidente
Joining the Foreign Legion isn't like it used to be. They actually do some real background checks and stuff now. If you do get in though after a few years you can apply to become French citizens!