The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I don't get it. Why is VaNessa wasting time with that crazy bitch while she could be getting it on with me or getting blatantly ignored while I play EverQuest on P99..

Women..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bitches be crazy, V.

Dont stick your dick in crazy, Vanessa.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm a biological male with the heart and soul of a woman who looks and functions in society as a woman. Though I've lost some things emotionally (and certainly physically) as a man, I truly feel (and I think a lot of the posters here can attest to) that I've retained that kind of analytic rationality that is more typical of a man vs. a woman. Whilst even I appreciate the kinda humor and irony in the quote that Gavin posted, it's true... her irrationality last night was hard to digest.

Idk if there will be updates, but after 2+ years, this isn't our first rodeo, though this was certainly the worst display of crazy of its kind thus far. I think I can only (uh oh, moment of weakness time!) work through this is she completely and utterly dissolves any contact with her gross cuck of an ex, and I don't think that's on the horizon.

To further make this more ridiculous, she admitted to me last night (before the time bomb blew) that I was the best thing that ever happened to her o_Oo_Oo_O. SMH~

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is the 3rd person in this love triangle another woman?

"woman" hah!

Fat, ugly dyke, yep. My S.O. has had female partners / girlfriends since high-school (she's 32 now).

-edit- Also, to the few who have said I don't pass completely in videos or made fun when I said I have been with straight guys; idk what to say other than this same S.O. I'm talking about now, when she met me at work back then, said "oh my God, you're beautiful" the first time we actually met and wasn't aware I was a tranny until weeks later when a co-worker told her.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Delete my number, my pictures,

So .... about those pictures. This thread is in screenshots, after all. There's a reason it's here. We need to see her before we can properly advise or commiserate.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I have a date tonight. She's 11 years younger than me, a legit 9/10, she's truly beautiful, perfect body, fun to talk to, easy going. Seems really into me. ..... but has an autistic 4 year old. I'm really wondering how this would work out. Like he apparently still pisses himself sometimes in bed, can still shit himself, has behavioral issues, etc. Do they grow up relatively normal?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have a date tonight. She's 11 years younger than me, a legit 9/10, she's truly beautiful, perfect body, fun to talk to, easy going. Seems really into me. ..... but has an autistic 4 year old. I'm really wondering how this would work out. Like he apparently still pisses himself sometimes in bed, can still shit himself, has behavioral issues, etc. Do they grow up relatively normal?

Depends on the severity. There is high functioning ones and there is low functioning ones, seems like this kid is the latter. High functioning ones ususally outgrow 80-90% of the bullshit, low fucnctioning ones rarely get that much better, although it is possible.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
You will eventually get frustrated by lack of one on one time with her if you end up really liking her. But in the meantime enjoy that hot ass!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

If you really like the woman, you will love her kid. I tried to date a woman with a child like that. The older daughter liked me, but her autistic son hated me. Nothing I could do win the kid over. She eventually called it off because of that.

If the kid likes you, you will grow to love the kid and you’ll never think of his disability again.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol the previous page... LulzSect, wonderguy101, kegkilla, Gavinmad

RIP!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I almost got married to an attractive blonde. Three year relationship. Two months before the ceremony she decides she needs to go to Colombia for a month alone. She was working with indigenous crafts people to bring their wares to market. I did not like the timing of it, she bought the tickets anyway. That really gave me doubts about the whole situation and what the fuck was I actually doing. Something stunk. We were having regular phone conversations while she was away and something seemed off. I hated the fact that I was suspicious. Made me feel dirty for not trusting. My stress levels were starting to peak. I snapped and told her I wasn't happy with the current situation. She suggested we cancel the wedding. That left me feeling numb.

The day she got back was also my birthday, she had forgot when she scheduled the flight. The first real conversation we have she says we should go our separate ways.

I was devastated then really pissed off. I asked if she had met someone else. She said no. I left.

We had just recently purchased a house together around the time I proposed. A little bit of the cart before the horse, but the market was tight and properties were lasting less than 24 hours. The house was perfect and cheap, seemed like a smart move...

She wanted to stay in the house and was going to refinance the mortgage in her name. I said great, let me know when that's all settled and then I will sign over my half, but not a day before.

When I see her on the day of closing for the refinance three months later, she reveals that she had met someone else while in Colombia, had married them, and was pregnant with their child.

I was on a flight to Texas the next day. The guy who sat beside me didn't understand how I was able to just stare at the back of the seat in front of me for 4 hours straight. I said I had lots of practice.

I called her two weeks later to ask if what she had told me was actually real. I didn't want to look like even more of a fool telling the whole world some crazy lies. She said it was, but now she was filing for divorce and getting an abortion. I told her good luck with that.

Last I knew she moved to Colombia and got married again.

The whole thing hollowed me out at first, then I came to appreciate just how lucky I was. I got out of a terrible relationship and a mortgage without getting screwed financially. The alternative of getting married or having a child with her would have been a living nightmare.

But there is definitely a whole part of me that used to really give a shit, about little things, and being happy and trying hard. That part died. I can still enjoy things, but I really don't give a fuck about the small stuff. As long as I don't get physically hurt, it didn't cost any money, and I didn't get arrested or sued then it wasn't a problem.

Last edited:
  • 14Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I almost got married to an attractive blonde. Three year relationship. Two months before the ceremony she decides she needs to go to Colombia for a month alone. She was working with indigenous crafts people to bring their wares to market. I did not like the timing of it, she bought the tickets anyway. That really gave me doubts about the whole situation and what the fuck was I actually doing. Something stunk. We were having regular phone conversations while she was away and something seemed off. I hated the fact that I was suspicious. Made me feel dirty for not trusting. My stress levels were starting to peak. I snapped and told her I wasn't happy with the current situation. She suggested we cancel the wedding. That left me feeling numb.

The day she got back was also my birthday, she had forgot when she scheduled the flight. The first real conversation we have she says we should go our separate ways.

I was devastated then really pissed off. I asked if she had met someone else. She said no. I left.

We had just recently purchased a house together around the time I proposed. A little bit of the cart before the horse, but the market was tight and properties were lasting less than 24 hours. The house was perfect and cheap, seemed like a smart move...

She wanted to stay in the house and was going to refinance the mortgage in her name. I said great, let me know when that's all settled and then I will sign over my half, but not a day before.

When I see her on the day of closing for the refinance three months later, she reveals that she had met someone else while in Colombia, had married them, and was pregnant with their child.

I was on a flight to Texas the next day. The guy who sat beside me didn't understand how I was able to just stare at the back of the seat in front of me for 4 hours straight. I said I had lots of practice.

I called her two weeks later to ask if what she had told me was actually real. I didn't want to look like even more of a fool telling the whole world some crazy lies. She said it was, but now she was filing for divorce and getting an abortion. I told her good luck with that.

Last I knew she moved to Colombia and got married again.

The whole thing hollowed me out at first, then I came to appreciate just how lucky I was. I got out of a terrible relationship and a mortgage without getting screwed financially. The alternative of getting married or having a child with her would have been a living nightmare.

But there is definitely a whole part of me that used to really give a shit, about little things, and being happy and trying hard. That part died. I can still enjoy things, but I really don't give a fuck about the small stuff. As long as I don't get physically hurt, it didn't cost any money, and I didn't get arrested or sued then it wasn't a problem.

• 11Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
picked up my first hooker since getting caught by the wife, its been a few years

• 3Quality Calories
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 16 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
picked up my first hooker since getting caught by the wife, its been a few years

Saw this thread pop up for the first time in years, wondered if Johnny was back. Wasn't disappointed!

...except for the lack of picks.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry if this was covered in the past...

Would your Wife (now) be up for some hooker fun with you? Sounds like a great bonding experience, you guys could go on a Hoor Shopping Date in Camden.

• 1Worf