The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I was hoping this show would get renewed! Name of our new cast member? This season is going to be great

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not saying tranny, but those are some small ass titties so I would be concerned. Also, Meth, not even once.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
sddefault.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It's been all downhill since ol' dead eyes Kristine or whatever her name was. The first one.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The second link went down. What did I miss?

Also, while I gave a like for yet again providing content, I almost revoked it when I saw the underarm stubble. Don't get me wrong, I've been with plenty of women that had stubble from being lazy, but don't take a video unless you're prepared! I mean, I know what kind of quality I'm dealing with here, that's why I am letting it slide, but isn't this her fucking job??

Also agree that there might be a penis.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The second link went down. What did I miss?

Also, while I gave a like for yet again providing content, I almost revoked it when I saw the underarm stubble. Don't get me wrong, I've been with plenty of women that had stubble from being lazy, but don't take a video unless you're prepared! I mean, I know what kind of quality I'm dealing with here, that's why I am letting it slide, but isn't this her fucking job??

Also agree that there might be a penis.

the second link was the same as the first.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm in NYC tonight. Been here a few days with a girl I've been talking to. She flew out tonight, so naturally I immediately went on Eccie and looked up asian massage parlors. Found one, on 57th St between 3rd and Lexington. I paid for the full hour. Girl walks in, immediately starts blowing me and licking my balls. Then brings me for a table shower, face down first, cleans every square inch of my body including special attention to my asshole. Full body-on-body massage, then starts licking and sucking all over my back side of body, then starts eating out my asshole, like cheeks spread, tongue deep, this went on FOREVER. Wow, haha! I guess they have competition in NYC! Flips me over, cleans whole front half, with intermittent blowing again. Back to the room, sucks me to completion, then sex in whatever position I wanted, she tried to tongue kiss me LOL but I kept my mouth closed, asshole germs. Sex with condom, finally orgasm, then lube and a handjob/blowjob again till I came in her mouth again. Girl looked mid 20s, amazing body and tits, actually pretty. Chinese obviously. Wow what service, this was a lot of fun. Then Halal street chicken over rice, delicious. Plane in 7 hours, goodnight!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm in NYC tonight. Been here a few days with a girl I've been talking to. She flew out tonight, so naturally I immediately went on Eccie and looked up asian massage parlors. Found one, on 57th St between 3rd and Lexington. I paid for the full hour. Girl walks in, immediately starts blowing me and licking my balls. Then brings me for a table shower, face down first, cleans every square inch of my body including special attention to my asshole. Full body-on-body massage, then starts licking and sucking all over my back side of body, then starts eating out my asshole, like cheeks spread, tongue deep, this went on FOREVER. Wow, haha! I guess they have competition in NYC! Flips me over, cleans whole front half, with intermittent blowing again. Back to the room, sucks me to completion, then sex in whatever position I wanted, she tried to tongue kiss me LOL but I kept my mouth closed, asshole germs. Sex with condom, finally orgasm, then lube and a handjob/blowjob again till I came in her mouth again. Girl looked mid 20s, amazing body and tits, actually pretty. Chinese obviously. Wow what service, this was a lot of fun. Then Halal street chicken over rice, delicious. Plane in 7 hours, goodnight!

Dear Penthouse Magazine..

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whatever happened to Eomer? He used to rule this thread back in the day. Some crazy ski accident take him out?

(I realize this is minimally related but not sure what an Asian hooker has to do with breaking your heart either)

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guess he thought it was the hookers n blow thread.

• 1Worf

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to geico

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Why wouldn't you? Just don't knock her up. And I can advise you on protection orders if she ends up too crazy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't stop till we have butthole pics with F and H on her ass cheeks with the butthole as the O

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users