The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
DUDE - LOL. Questions:

1. Why did she tempt you into resigning? What is the backstory there, and why would she want you to not have a job?
2. How did you meet this girl? In what circumstances have you seen/known her besides just normal social life?
3. Why is she in a halfway house? What crimes put her in jail?
4. Does she do drugs?
5. How many kids?

Honestly, we will get lols and internet laughs at how this plays out. But this clearly sounds like a very troubled, high maintenance, drama filled person. This is dangerous, and I highly would suggest you break it off with her and ghost her. There are MUCH better women out there. She's so dysfunctional she can't even exist in a halfway house. This is bad man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, what are some stories of crazy bitches doing crazy shit to you during a breakup?

One recent one for me, imagined this whole relationship with me, bizarre. Anyway, when we broke up she sent my ex-wife, and at least four other women I know, these long messages saying how I was this horrible person, a cheater, I used prostitutes (true but she didn't know that), and then she stole some medicine an ex had left at my house, a nice bottle of my wine, and my french press coffee maker. Weird as fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Marriage thread been very boring lately. I'm digging the momentum pick-up here. Sludig, don't ruin your life, but if you really want to...post all the updates here!

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So, what are some stories of crazy bitches doing crazy shit to you during a breakup?

One recent one for me, imagined this whole relationship with me, bizarre. Anyway, when we broke up she sent my ex-wife, and at least four other women I know, these long messages saying how I was this horrible person, a cheater, I used prostitutes (true but she didn't know that), and then she stole some medicine an ex had left at my house, a nice bottle of my wine, and my french press coffee maker. Weird as fuck.

Crazy? Man that sounds pretty average to me. I had an ex just disappear. Showed up like 4 months later, said she told me we had talked about her being gone a while to visit family, and that we had exchanged emails while she was gone. None of it true. Then got upset because I didn't "remember" any of it and claimed I was physically abusing her because my tone was causing her neck pain from an injury I knew she had from a car accident so was clearly doing it on purpose thus it being physical domestic violence. She so crazy 10 years later probably reading my response in this thread but thankfully won't contact me because she owes me 6 grand, which imo was a cheap payout for my freedom. And I still have material that keeps our truce in tact.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Crazy? Man that sounds pretty average to me. I had an ex just disappear. Showed up like 4 months later, said she told me we had talked about her being gone a while to visit family, and that we had exchanged emails while she was gone. None of it true. Then got upset because I didn't "remember" any of it and claimed I was physically abusing her because my tone was causing her neck pain from an injury I knew she had from a car accident so was clearly doing it on purpose thus it being physical domestic violence. She so crazy 10 years later probably reading my response in this thread but thankfully won't contact me because she owes me 6 grand, which imo was a cheap payout for my freedom. And I still have material that keeps our truce in tact.
You should definitely post some material that keeps the truce.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Oh god that's pretty damn bad! I don't have too many crazy ex stories at all. I'm pretty low drama so I eject immediately when I start sensing drama. Like one recent girl I dated got really possessive of me after like 2 dates and was trying to say I couldn't have a glass of wine with my ex-wife/baby momma, who obviously I have to have a good relationship with forever because we share a child and want our child to be normal. I ejected immediately, fuck that noise.

Keep them coming!

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Made me think of this...

• 3Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Are you sure your wife isn't just a submissive? Like a not-just-sexually but all aspects of life sorta thing? How was her relationship with her father? How does she ready to you taking charge?

Best test is look her straight in the eyes and explain you're going to take and post pics of her butthole on an internet forum. After that we'll know for sure.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait a minute, is he divorced/separated or is he cheating on his wife with some trashy convict living in a halfway house?